Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022: Due to weak economic conditions, many families in the country are not able to get their daughters married. In such a situation, different types of schemes are operated by the central and different state governments. So that no girl in the country remains unmarried due to weak economic conditions. A similar scheme is run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, whose name is Uttar Pradesh shadi Anudan yojana. Through this scheme, financial assistance of 51 thousand rupees is provided by the Uttar Pradesh government on the marriage of daughters of economically weaker families. You will be able to get information related to the purpose, features, eligibility, important documents etc. of Uttar Pradesh shadi Anudan yojana.
What is the benefit and purpose of the Shadi Anudan Scheme ?
People of poor families have to face a lot of ongoing troubles in the marriage of their daughter. Their biggest problem is their financial condition. Due to weak economic conditions, girls are not able to get married on time. For this, the UP government has started the daughter marriage scheme Uttar Pradesh for the economically weaker general class, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward class, minority class people. For poor parents, the marriage of a girl child itself becomes a matter of concern. In such a situation, he was able to send off his daughter happily. And they will not need to take out a loan at all. Poor parents will get relief from this financial help from the government. And the girl will not be considered a burden in the society.
The application is divided into three categories: General, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Category Category Application Form. Other Backward Classes Category Application Form. Minority Category Category Application Form. Citizens of Uttar Pradesh who wanted information for applying in this scheme.
Qualification / Eligibility for Shadi Anudan Yojana
To apply for the Uttar Pradesh shadi Anudan yojana 2022, please read the information about the eligibility / eligibility conditions given below:
1) First of all, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
2) The girl must be at least 18 years of age and the boy’s age is 21 years at the time of marriage.
3) For this scheme, only families belonging to the BPS family or backward castes in the society can take benefits. Only people belonging to Scheduled Caste (AC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Minorities, Economically Weaker General Category can apply.
3) The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs.46080 (for rural areas) and the annual family income of the people of urban areas should not exceed Rs.56460.
Also Read: All Latest Government Scheme
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022
1) Aadhar Card: The applicant must have an Aadhar Card.
2) Caste Certificate: All the applicants except the general caste must have a caste certificate as well.
3) Family Income Certificate: All the applicants must also have an income certificate.
4) Age certificate – The applicant should also have proof of the age of the daughter.
5) Identity Card: The application must have an Identity Card.
6) Bank Account Information: The applicant must also have a bank account.
7) Mobile Number: The applicant must have a mobile number.
8) Passport size photograph: The applicant should also have a passport size photograph.
9) Marriage Certificate: The applicant should also have a marriage certificate.
Benefits of Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022
1) The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the daughters of poor families.
2) Providing financial assistance by the state government for the marriage of girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Classes, Other Backward Classes families under the shadi Anudan yojana 2022.
3) Changing the negative thinking of people about girls through this scheme.
4) Under this scheme, if you want to get money from the government for the marriage of your daughter, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website.
Highlight UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022-23
|Name of the Scheme||Uttar Pradesh shadi Anudan Yojana|
|Scheme launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|shadi Anudan assistance amount||Rs.51,000|
|Beneficiary Eligibility||Married Couples of Uttar Pradesh (Bride Paksha)|
|Purpose||To provide Anudan money to poor and financially weak girls for marriage.|
You have to enter all the important information in this registration form which is as follows. (Shadi Anudan Form)
- Date of marriage of daughter
- Daughter’s photo
- Name of applicant
- Daughter’s name
- Class caste
- Caste Certificate Number
- Photocopy of identity card
Name of applicant’s father or husband
- Applicant’s gender
- Daughter’s father’s name
- If the applicant is academically handicapped
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Wedding details
- Annual Income Statement
- Bank detail
Now you have to upload all the important documents. After that you have to click on the save button.
In this way you will be able to apply for the OBC category.
Shadi anudan online registration
To apply online for shadi Anudan Yojana, first of all you have to go to its official website.
You can also directly go to the official website by clicking on the link given below.
After clicking on the link, you will be directly taken to the application page.
Shadi Anudan Yojan Official website Click here
Where you will see the page to apply online.
- You select New shadi Anudan Registration and click on your caste.
- After clicking on caste, the application form will open in front of you.
- You read the information given in the application carefully, after reading the information carefully, fill the application successfully and submit the application.
- After successfully submitting the application, take a print out of it and submit this print out to your VDO’s office or social welfare department.
After submission, keep a copy of it safe with you, it will be useful to know the status of the application in future.
In this way you can easily apply for a shadi Anudan yojana.
How to check application up shadi anudan status
First of all, to check the status of UP shadi Anudan Yojana Form, you have to go to the official website.
After successfully opening the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
Here you will see the option to check the status of the application form (Check the status of the application form) You have to click on this.
After clicking on the Check Status of Vivah Anudan yojana Application Form option, the next page will open in front of you.
Now on this page you have to fill the registration number / mobile number and then click on status check.
In front of this, the status of the application form will come in front of you.
Process to amend UP Vivah Anudan Application Form
First of all you have to go to the official website of the Anudan yojana for marriage in Uttar Pradesh. Now the home page will open in front of you.
On the home page, you have to click on the link of Application Form Amendment/Final Submit.
Process to amend Uttar Pradesh shadi Anudan Application Form
First of all you have to go to the official website of Anudan scheme for marriage of Uttar Pradesh. Now the home page will open in front of you.
On the home page, you have to click on the link of Application Form Amendment / Final Submit.
Incapable of Solemnizing Marriage
According to the Uttar Pradesh vivah Anudan yojana, the benefit of shadi Anudan yojana will be given to such families who are not able to maintain their family properly and at the same time they are financially unable to do their daughter’s marriage with pomp. Is .
How will the Anudan amount be received under the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana?
After applying on the website of Uttar Pradesh shadi Anudan yojana, now after checking the form, the Anudan amount related to this scheme will be sent to the daughter’s bank account.
Order Download Process
First of all you have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh vivah Anudan yojana.
Now click on the option of mandate on the home page.
After this three options will open which are as follows-
- General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes Mandate
- Other Backward Classes Category Mandate
- Minority Category Category Mandate
You have to click on the link as per your requirement.
As soon as you click on the link, the mandate will open in front of you in PDF format.
After this, now you have to click on the download option.
In this way the mandate will be downloaded to your device.
How to take print out of the application form ?
Interested beneficiaries of the state of Uttar Pradesh who want to reprint the application form made in the scheme, then the steps given below will have to be followed.
You have to first go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh’s shadi Anudan yojana. After visiting the website, the home page will open in front of you.
On this home page, you will see the option to print the application form.
Now you have to click on the option. After clicking on the option, a new page will open on the home screen of your computer, in which you will see the form.
Then you have to fill some information in the form, after filling all the information, enter the captcha code and click on the login button.
After clicking the application form will open. Now you can take its print out.
Direct Links – UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Online Apply
|Guidelines for Other Backward Classes for Application||Click Here|
|Guidelines for General, SC, ST class||Click Here|
|Guidelines for Minorities||Click Here|
Important guidelines for filling the application form
(Shadi Anudan Yojana Important guidelines for filling the application form)
1) General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes Category Guidelines
2) Other Backward Classes Guidelines
3) Minority Category Category Guidelines
Contact Number (Shadi Anudan Helpline Number)
Under the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister shadi Anudan yojana, the state government has issued helpline numbers for you. Whose information we have given you in the article below. The contact number is something like this.
1) General, SC, ST Category Contact No. – 18004190001
2) Other Backward Classes Category Mandate Contact No. – 18001805131
3) Minority Category Category Mandate Contact No.- 0522-2286199
Frequently Asked Questions Shadi Anudan Yojana
The Uttar Pradesh government provides financial assistance for the marriage of girls, for those families whose financial condition is not right, the government gives 51,000 marriage assistance under this scheme.
You have to visit the official website of shadi Anudan Yojana Uttar Pradesh to check the status of your application form. On the homepage you will get the link to know the “Application Form Status”. After clicking their login form will open, login with login id and check your application status.
Yes, with two daughters
Yes, the father of two daughters is eligible for this scheme. For more details, please read eligibility and eligibility conditions.
The benefit of this scheme is the permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh who belongs to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Classes of poor families. Read more information related to eligibility above.
To take advantage of this scheme, you can submit your application form online on the official website. Whose link is given above.
The benefit of this scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account at the time of daughter’s marriage, provided the girl’s age is more than 18 years and the boy’s age is 21 years at the time of marriage.
If you have not submitted the final then you can amend your application form. The official website link has been given for this.
To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant can apply within 90 days of marriage.
Under the shadi Anudan yojana, 51000 assistance is provided by the government for the marriage of the girl child, along with this the government can also change it according to its decision.
To take the money of Kanya shadi Anudan Yojana, its account should be in any nationalized bank which has IFSC code as well as State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, Union Bank, HDFC Bank, India Bank, and Also includes many banks
If you want to take advantage of the shadi Anudan yojana, then the age of the girl child for marriage should be more than 18 years and the age of the class should be more than 21 years.
For shadi Anudan , the government gives you 51 thousand rupees to marry in the same caste and 55000 money is given for inter-caste marriages, similarly if 11 couples have a mass marriage, then in this situation 5000 rupees are given. It is given on an as-needed basis. The government sends this money directly to the applicant’s account.
1. It is not necessary to enter an old age, disabled, or widow beneficiary income certificate for this scheme, for applying in this scheme, the beneficiary can fill his registration number.
2. Application for shadi Anudan will be accepted 90 days before the date of marriage, or 90 days after marriage.
3. In applying for shadi Anudan , the age of the girl should not be less than 18 years and the age of the man should not be less than 21 years.
4. A family can apply for shadi Anudan only for its two daughters, the Anudan will be invalid for more than two daughters.