PM Awas Yojana Urban – The Central Government of India led by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has allocated a total number of 30.76 lakh affordable housing units under its ambitious scheme ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana’ (PMAY) since its launching. These housing units have been sanctioned for fulfilling the PM Narendra Modi’s dream Housing for All by 2022.
PMAY Chandigarh – Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, if you had also applied online or offline, then it is a bad news.
Rashtriya Gokul Mission (RGM)
Rashtriya Gokul Mission launched by Government of India for conservation and development of indigenous breeds in a focused and scientific manner. Rashtriya Gokul Mission is a focused project under National Programme for Bovine Breeding and Dairy Development, with an outlay of Rs 500 crore during three years from 2014-15 to 2016-17. The government has aims under this scheme is to protect cow breeds and increase the number of local cow breeds. The government also constructs cattle care centers.
Features of Rashtriya Gokul Mission
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission launched by Government of India for conservation and development of indigenous breeds in a focused and scientific manner.
- This scheme is to protect cow breeds and increase the number of local cow breeds.
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission helps to conserve indigenous breeds
- The importance & need for conservation of indigenous breeds because Cattle not only contribute substantially to milk production but are also used as draught animals, for agricultural operations and transport in rural areas.
- Gokul Gram are Indigenous Cattle Centers and act as Centers for development of Indigenous Breeds
- Gokul Gram established in native breeding tracts and near metropolitan cities for housing the urban cattle
- A dependable source for supply of high genetic breeding stock to the farmers in the breeding tract
- The centers also generate economic resources from sale of milk, organic manure, vermicomposting, urine distillates, and production of electricity from biogas for in-house consumption and sale of animal products
- Gokul Gram also function as state of the art in situ training center for Farmers, Breeders
Objectives of the Scheme:
- Undertake breed improvement program for indigenous cattle breeds so as to improve the genetic makeup and increase the stock
- Enhance milk production and productivity of indigenous bovines
- Upgrade nondescript cattle using elite indigenous breeds like Gir, Sahiwal, Rathi, Dhoni, Tharparkar, Red Sindhi
- Distribute disease free high genetic merit bulls of indigenous breeds for natural service
Components of Rashtriya Gokul Mission:
- Incentive to farmers maintaining elite animals of indigenous breeds
- Heifer rearing programme
- Award to Farmers (GopalRatna) and Breeders” Societies (Kamadhenu)
- Organization of Milk Yield Competitions for indigenous breeds
- Organization of Training Programme for technical and nontechnical
- Establishment of Field Performance Recording (FPR) in the breeding tract.
- Assistance to Institutions/institutes which are repositories of best germplasm
- Implementation of Pedigree Selection Programme for the Indigenous Breeds with large population
- Establishing “GopalanSangh”- Breeder’s Societies
- Distribution of disease free high genetic merit bulls for natural service
Implementation of Rashtriya Gokul Mission:
- It is implemented through State Implementing Agencies (SIA) viz Livestock Development Boards
- All Participating Agencies like CFSPTI, CCBFs, ICAR, Universities, Colleges, NGOs, Cooperative Societies having a role in indigenous cattle development programmme
References & Details:
- For more details about Rashtriya Gokul Mission visit official site: http://dahd.nic.in/about-us/divisions/cattle-and-dairy-development/rgm-rashtriya-gokul-mission
- Download RashtriyaGokul Mission pdf visit: http://dahd.nic.in/sites/default/files/RGM%20Scheme%20Detail.pdf
Saur Sujala Yojana (SSY) is one of the central government schemes which was launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Chhattisgarh. This scheme is specially launched for farmers in Chhattisgarh where the government will provide solar-powered irrigation pumps.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY):- India is facing poverty from many years. If we exclude people who are below the poverty line will affect the growth and development of the country. It was necessary to start a project which will empower the citizens financially and can take the benefits of growth and development.
By 2019, nearly one million people across the country will be benefited by pucca houses Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. For this purpose Rural Development Ministry has a clear goal.Prime Minister Narendra Modi will start Pm Awas yojana – Rural Housing Scheme in Agra of Uttar Pradesh on November 20. » Read more