The Swasthya Sathi health card is a medical card that is provided to each family enrolled in the Swasthya Sathi scheme. The card allows beneficiaries to avail cashless hospitalization under empanelled hospitals for treatments and medical emergencies. The details and information of all family members are securely stored on the card and used for insurance verification purposes.
Swasthya sathi card apply online, follow these steps:
- Visit the nearest District Health Office (DHO) with your family members.
- Fill out the application form and submit it along with required documents.
- Once your application is approved, you will be issued a health card for each family member.
- You can then use the card at any empanelled hospital for cashless treatment.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022 highlights :
|Article Name||Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|State Name||West Bengal|
|Department Name||Health Department|
|Objective||To provide health services to all|
|plan status||in progress|
|Category of Scheme||Sponsored by State Government|
|Official Website||sastho sathi.gov.in|
Eligibility for Swasthya Sathi scheme.
The Swasthya Sathi Health card scheme Valid only for West Bengal Citizens. You can take benefits of this scheme only in west bengal state. Therefore, if you get your treatment done from an authorized government hospital in West Bengal itself and show this card, only then you will be assisted up to 5 lakhs under it. So this scheme is completely for the residents of the state of Bengal and that too will be valid in the hospitals of Bengal.
Swasthya Sathi scheme features
- Any resident and his family living in Bengal can avail health insurance of Rs 5 lakh under the Swasthya Saathi scheme, but for this he will have to apply online first.
- This process i.e. the card making process will be completely paperless. This means that you will not have to do any kind of paperwork in this.
- The entire process being online, you will get it online only. You will not even have to pay cash in this, Thus the chances of any kind of fraud are very less.
- Through this scheme you will get a smart card that will work for all kinds of things.
- If you or someone in your family already has any disease then that too will be covered under it.
- No limit on the size of the family under this scheme.
- Disabled persons of the family can avail this scheme.
- The entire premium is borne by the State Government and no contribution is made on behalf of the beneficiary.
- Being a smart card, it will contain the names of all your family members, their biometric identity, photograph, mobile number and other information.
- The details of the hospitals available under this will also be available online i.e. this scheme will be completely online only.
- If for any reason your card gets blocked, you will be notified by sending a message at the same time.
- Once you have made the payment to the hospital, you will get all the money back within 30 days otherwise interest will start accruing on it.
- 24/7 helpline and complaint facility provided where you can talk to the government official by calling.
- Now the government has also launched an Android phone based mobile application for this, called Swasthya Saathi Yojana.
>>>>> ALSO READ <<<<< Latest Central Government Schemes – Click Here Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana WB - Click Here
How to Apply for a Swasthya Sathi Health Card Online?
- Step 1: Go to the official Swasthya Sathi portal (https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/)
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option present on the page and select ‘Form B for Registration under Swasthya Sathi’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Now Print this form and fill in the required details accurately.
- Step 4: Now you have to submit the Swasthya Sathi Scheme form at the nearby Duare Sarkar camp. Once you submit the form, you will get your Swasthya Sathi Health Card.
How to Check swasthya sathi card status check online ?
Check online status of your swasthya sathi card, once you apply for swasthya Sathi Health card, after 7-10 days you’re eligible to check status online. Follow step by step procedure on how to check online status.
- Step 1: Visit on official Swasthya Sathi website (https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/)
- Step 2: Click the ‘Find Your Name’ option present on the top menu bar.
- Step 3: Add your mobile number and select the ‘Yourself’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Then Select your district name, municipality name, and other such information required on the page.
- Step 5: Now here you will get two options. you must choose between the Aadhaar card number or the Khadya Sathi card number to check the Swasthya Sathi online card status.
- Step 6: Add the correct Aadhaar or Khadya Sathi card number to know the status of your Swasthya Sathi card online.
In this way you can check the Swasthya Sathi card status online.
Process for Swasthya Sathi card name check Online
Follow the below steps by step procedure to check your name online.
- Step 1: Visit to the official Swasthya Sathi portal (https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/)
- Step 2: Select the ‘Find Your Name’ option available on the top menu bar.
- Step 3: Input your mobile number and select yourself or others from the drop-down menu for the name check.
- Step 4: Select the district name and then the ‘Select By’ option on the page.
- Step 5: Now you will find your Swasthya Sathi Card name as well as other beneficiary names on the page.
Process for Swasthya Sathi Card Name Correction
Now that you have checked your name under the scheme, you can opt for Swasthya Sathi card name correction in case your or any beneficiary’s name is incorrect.
- Step 1: Go to the official Swasthya Sathi website (https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/)
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option present on the top menu bar and select ‘Form C for member name correction after receiving card’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Take a printout of the form and fill in the required details correctly.
- Step 4: Now, you can submit Form C with the necessary documents at the nearby Duare Sarkar camp.
>>>>> ALSO READ <<<<< Mukhyamantri Parivar Samrudhi Yojana - Click here Central Government Scheme - Click here