Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana (RPLY) in order to provide financial assistance of Rs.30000/- to the untimely deaths of the head of their families, is being implemented by the Uttar Pradesh government. This scheme has been started with an objective to protect those poor people who live under one roof and do not have sufficient money after the death of their head member. The state government has announced that in order to get this assistance, all one needs to do is submit an application by mentioning their relationship with the deceased and his/her educational qualifications along with proof.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana is a scheme applicable for both urban and rural areas. This scheme will help you to get some cash in your bank account. If you are staying in Uttar Pradesh, then you can apply for this scheme and avail benefits from it. We have given detailed information about Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana in this article, along with this we will also provide you information related to the process of applying in this scheme, eligibility, application status etc.
Rashtriy Pariwarik Labh Yojana 2023 Highlights
|Scheme Name||National Family Benefit Scheme|
|Eligible State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||provide financial assistance|
What are the main documents for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana?
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Death certificate of head
- Bank account number
- Address proof
- Voter ID or other ID card
- Head’s age certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
What are the benefits of Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana?
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the people of poor families whose family head member has died.
- Applicants will get financial assistance of Rs 30 thousand will be given to the poor family. With this financial assistance, the family can find means of employment for themselves, that is, they can start any small business of their own.
- Applicants will benefit this amount within 45 days of applying for the Uttar Pradesh National Family Scheme.
Beneficiaries will get this amount transferred directly to their bank account by the government.
- This money will be sent in one transaction instead of transfer in installments.
- Both rural and urban families are eligible for this scheme.
What is the prescribed eligibility for Family Benefit Scheme application?
- Applicants must be a citizen of Uttar Pradesh to apply under the National Family Benefit Scheme.
- Financial assistance will be given only after the death of the chief member. If any member other than the head dies in the family, then the family will not be eligible for the scheme.
- The age criteria for a head family member should be from 18 years to 60 years. There will be no benefit if the age is more or less than this.
- The family should be economically weak i.e. living below the poverty line.
- In Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, the annual income of urban candidates should be more than 56 thousand rupees.
- The annual income of rural candidates in the National Family Benefit Scheme should not exceed Rs.46,000.
- According to the policy of the scheme, if the annual income of rural and urban candidates is more than the prescribed income, then you will not be eligible for the scheme.
- Applicants must have a bank account.
What is the purpose of the UP (NFBS) National Family Benefit Scheme?
As you all know that in every family there is a head who earns, due to which all the economic facilities of the house are fulfilled and the needs are fulfilled. But when the same head family member dies, the condition of the family becomes pitiable. Due to which financial crisis arises in front of the family. The family does not have any source of income due to which it has to face a lot of difficulties in meeting the needs. In view of such a problem, the UP government has started the National Family Benefit Scheme (NATIONAL FAMILY BENEFICIARY SCHEME) so that by giving financial assistance to the poor families, they can start a business for themselves, through which they have the means of income and they The family could bear its own expenses and be able to meet your needs.
Guidelines given for filling the application form in the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- All the information in the form has to be entered in the English language.
- Government Bank details will not be accepted in the application form.
- You will have to give the details of the national level bank in the form.
- Whatever information will be filled by the candidate will be considered valid.
- However, if any information is found incorrect after verification, the applicants themselves will be responsible for the same.
- The income certificate will be valid only which will be issued by Tehsil.
- Death certificates issued by Tehsil, Hospital or Nagar Panchayat will be recognized on the basis of these only.
- The applicant has to upload all the documents online only.
- The size of the documents should not be more than 20 kb.
>>>> Also Read <<<<< Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022 Ayushman Bharat Yojana
How to apply online in Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme?
Step 1 – Go to the official website of the candidate ( NATIONAL FAMILY BENEFICIARY SCHEME ) nfbs.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2 – On the homepage click on the option of New Registration (Click here to apply for a new application).
Step 3 – Now you will see the application form of the scheme
Step 4 – Fill The information given in application form like – Name, Gender, Gistrict, Father, Husband name, Resident, Category, Annual income, Photocopy of identity card, Income certificate number, Mobile number, Bank name, Bank branch name, Bank passbook etc. information has to be entered.
Step 5 – Then upload all the required documents online.
Step 6 – Check given a captcha code below, enter it and you will have to tick a declaration form.
In this way your application will be completed.
How to see the district wise list of beneficiaries?
Now we are going to tell you about the process of viewing the list of beneficiaries of the scheme. To know the process of viewing the list of beneficiaries, you can follow the steps mentioned by us and easily check the list of beneficiaries district wise. Let’s see-
Step 1- Go to the official website of the scheme nfbs.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2 – On homepage Click on link of Janpad War Beneficiaries details
Step 3- Now a list of all the districts of your state will appear on your screen.
Step 4 – Click on your District.
Step 5 – Now the list of tehsil will come. You have to click on your tehsil.
Step 6 – Now the list of blocks will open. You have to click on your block.
Step 7 – Then select your panchayat.
Step 8 – Here District wise names of all the beneficiaries will appear on your screen.
Step 9 – You can check your name in the list.
( In this way your process will be completed.)
How to check UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Status?
Candidates who had applied in the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme can check the status of their application sitting at home, here we will cover step by step procedure how to check UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Status.
Step 1 – Go to the official website of the scheme nfbs.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2 – On the homepage click on the option of application form status.
Step 3 – A new page will open on your screen, here select your district,
Step 4 – Select your registration or account number and enter the registration number.
Step 5 – Then click on search.
Step 6 – Now Your application status will appear on your screen.
In this article, all the important information related to National Family Benefit Scheme Application Status Sub / Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2022 has been provided. For information about similar government schemes, bookmark our website pradhanmantriawasyojna.co.in and keep visiting.
Toll free number is 18004190001
District Wise Summary Report of Parivarik Labh Yojna (Financial Year 2022-23)
You can check compelite list Click here
|S.No.||District||No. of Applications for which Bill Generated||Amount for which Bill Generated|
|30||GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR||0||0|
|66||SANT KABEER NAGAR||1||30000|
Process to download Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana mandate
Follow the steps given below to download the mandate:-
Step 1 – Go to the official website of Social Welfare Family Benefit Scheme
Step 2 – On Homepage click on the option of mandate, on which you will have to click.
Step 3 – Now A PDF file will open on your screen.
Step 4 – You can see the mandate in this PDF file.
Step 5 – On the top right corner download option will appear, click on the download option.
In this way you will be able to download the mandate very easily.
FAQ (NFBS) Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
The National Family Benefit Scheme – Uttar Pradesh is a social welfare scheme launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to provide financial assistance to the families of deceased primary breadwinners.
The scheme is applicable to families living below the poverty line (BPL) who have lost their primary breadwinner. The primary breadwinner must have been between 18 and 60 years of age at the time of death.
Yes, the deceased person must have been between 18 and 60 years of age at the time of death to be eligible for the scheme.
The scheme provides a one-time grant of Rs. 20,000 to the bereaved family.
No, the scheme is applicable to both urban and rural areas of Uttar Pradesh.