The Rajasthan government has launched Bhamashah Yojana in Rajasthan to empower the women. In this project, the amount is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. This scheme makes the women financially stable. This scheme was started by the Rajasthan Government and Rajasthan’s Chief Minister started this scheme.
This main aim of the scheme is to empower the women. In this scheme, the amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. This would avoid corruption. The bank account will be opened in the names of the women in the family where the amount will be directly transferred to the bank account.
What is a Bhamashah Card?
- A Bhamashah card is like a general ATM card.
- Bhamashah Card provided by banks to their account holders in Rajasthan state
- The Bank accounts open under BhamashahYojana are eligible for Bhamashah Card
- It will take 2 to 3 months to get Bhamashah Card
- Applicant can get message on registered mobile number once card is ready
- Bhamashah Card distributed by Gram Sevak, patwari, urban ward supervisor and local E-mitra centres etc.
- If applicant cannot registered all family members for Bhamashah Card then it will take some time to get it
Main Features of Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana
- The entire scheme is introduced in order to transfer the benefit offered by the State Government schemes to the poor women of the state directly
- One and half million women registered in the state of the Rajasthan and open their bank account
- To avail the Bhamashah Card it is necessary to open a bank account
- In the scheme, students and handicapped persons will be issued a special card. By which a special funding will be given to those who does not live with family
- Not only women but men can also get Bhamashah Card but they will have to pay extra Rs 20 or 25
- With the help of Bhamashah card, poor and deprived people also get facility of medical insurance for treatment amounting from Rs. 30,000 to Rs 3 lakh
- Bhamashah card holder women would be able to get rations from the PDS shops using biometric system
Eligibility Criteria for Apply Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana
- Applicant should be a resident of rajasthan.
- Applicant must have a bank account
- BPL holders are eligible for this scheme
Documents Required for Apply Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana:
- Bank account details
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Voter identity card
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Pan card
- Water bill, electricity bill, telephone bill
How to Apply for Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana:
- Applicant can apply for Bhamashahyojana online or offline mode
- For offline enrolment, camps were organized in each Gram Panchayat in rural area
- For online enrollment, visit Bhamashahyojana online portal (http://bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/bhamashah/en/home.html)
- Once visit online portal then just click on Bhamashah enrollment. (http://220.127.116.11:8080/bhamashahqc/citizenDashboard)
- Go to citizen registration and fill essential details such as name, Aadhaar number, mobile number, date of birth etc.
- After filling all the details, applicants need to upload the required documents and then submit it
After registered successfully, applicant need to visit the nearest bank of your locality for opening bank account under Bhamashah Yojana
For More Information Dial Toll Free No – 1800-180-6127
Use Other Important Links for More Information About Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan:
- Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan Complete Information: http://bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/bhamashah/en/home.html
- Download PDF File for Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan Guidelines: http://bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in/content/dam/doitassets/Bhamashah/pdf/MLA%20Handbook%20-%20Design.pdf
- Read More About Bhamashah yojana: http://suraaj.rajasthan.gov.in/hi/bhamashah-yojana
Stay Connected with Us for Latest News & Updates of Government Schemes