awaassoft.nic.in list – Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2018 – 2019 – 2020- 2021, How to Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Beneficiaries List on www.iay.nic.in or pmayg.nic.in. Complete Step wise Procedure, Download Beneficiaries List, Search Your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiaries List 2017-18, How to Check the PMAY Beneficiary’s Family Details in the SECC-2011 List
Online Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List
The Central Government initiated Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) and Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana – Rural for the purpose of providing housing to all. Through which rural and urban poor people can get home.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
Under the rural plan, the government has set a target to construct 51 lakh houses in the year 2017-18. Apart from this, the government has targeted 1 Crore households by 2019. Under this scheme, the government has also changed the time limit for the construction of the house. In which the construction period has been reduced from 18-36 months to 6-12 months.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin- The Main Motive
However, earlier this scheme was under the name of Indira Awas Yojana. After which the name was changed to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Rural. The main objective of this scheme is to provide accommodation to all rural poor people. In which government tenure from the year 2016-17 to 2018-19, these 1 Crore million families have to avail the benefits of this scheme, those who are living in homeless or in low-lying houses.
PM Gramin Awas Yojana List – Watch Video
The government has established an online portal for examining the details and list of beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin. Now people can view PMAY-G beneficiaries list and family details using PMAY ID of beneficiary in SECC – 2011 data on the official website of www.iay.nic.in.
PMAY Gramin form pdf (Guidelines)
Below see and download the guidelines of IAY, PMAY-G in PDF Format
PMAY-Gramin English (PDF) – Click Here
PMAY-Gramin Hindi – Click Here
awaassoft.nic.in – How to Check Online PM Gramin Awas Yojana list
Applicants may check the Online PM Gramin Awas Yojana List 2018 and Family Details in IAY / PMAY-G Beneficiaries, by following a few simple steps. awaassoft.nic.in list
- Firstly, the applicant will have to visit the PMAY-G’s official website i.e. at www.iay.nic.in
- After that, the applicant has to click on the “Stakeholders” menu and click on the “IAY / PMAY-G Beneficiaries” link.
- Then, after clicking the IAY / PMAY-G beneficiary, a new page will open on the screen where you will have to enter “Registration Number” and finally click on the “Submit” button.
- After this, you can see Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Beneficiaries List PMAY-G level.
- Applicants have to enter the essential details such as state, district, block, panchayat, scheme name, financial year, name, bpl number, account number on clicking on the “Advanced Search” option i.e. http://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/AdvanceSearch.aspx. Then, by filling in such basic details, you can search by number and name of father/husband.
How to Check the Beneficiary’s Family Details in the SECC-2011 List
- Applicants can also check the details of the beneficiary family of PMAY-G in the data of SEC-2011 using the following steps:
- Firstly, the applicant will have to visit the official website i.e. www.iay.nic.in
- Again, visit the “Stakeholder” menu and click on the “SECC Family Member Details” link below the image.
- After that, a new page will open where you have to choose your state and enter the 7-digit unique PMAYID.
- Then, click on ‘Get Family Member Details’ button and then you will be able to see the full details of beneficiary family members as per the data of SECC-2011.
- Besides this, people can also find their name in the District Wise list. The government has implemented this scheme in about 34 states. In which you can see the list of beneficiaries according to the financial year.
Online Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List Available As per the financial year of 34 states –
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Andaman & Nicobar
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Andra Pradesh
For more information, you can visit Apply for PM Awas Yojana – Urban Via CSCs
The official website”: https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS (FAQ)
PMAY-G is a scheme launched by the Indian government to provide housing for people in rural areas. It provides financial assistance to construct pucca houses with basic amenities for families who are houseless or living in kutcha houses.
The website for checking the PMAY-G list is awaassoft.nic.in.
Families who are houseless, have kutcha houses or have only one or two rooms with kutcha roofs are eligible for PMAY-G. Other eligibility criteria include no literate adult of 25 years or above, no adult male member between 16 to 59 years, households with disabled members or dependent on daily labor, and those belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other minorities.
You can apply for PMAY-G by visiting your local Gram Panchayat or through the official PMAY-G website. You will need to provide your Aadhaar number, MGNREGA job card number, SBM number, and bank account details. You can check the complete step by step process How to apply for PMAY-G.
PMAY-G provides a subsidy of up to Rs. 1.2 lakh for construction of a new house or extension of an existing house. The subsidy amount varies depending on the location of the house.
You can check your PMAY-G application status on the official PMAY-G website by entering your registration number or Aadhaar number.
Yes, eligible beneficiaries can avail a loan of up to Rs. 70,000 from financial institutions under PMAY-G.
PMAY-G is aimed at providing housing for the rural poor, while PMAY-U targets urban areas. The schemes have different eligibility criteria, subsidy amounts, and implementation processes.
The scheme was launched in April 2016 and was initially planned to run until March 2019. However, the government extended the scheme till March 2023.