--> Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will fulfil dream of Both Poor, Middle Class - PMAY

Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will fulfil dream of Both Poor, Middle Class

If you are interested in buying a home, the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) of the Prime Minister’s Urban Housing Scheme will help you financially, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana benefit.

Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will fulfil dream of Both Poor, Middle Class

The Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme is not just for the poor, but it can also take advantage of the middle class.

This is quite different from Indira Awas Yojana and Rajiv Awas Yojana. In fact, in the old housing scheme the apartments in the old plans were very small. The house was prepared in 30-32 square meters. It was compulsive to take a house like the government, it was compulsion.

But now it is not so in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban. Now the builders are building the house and the government is giving subsidy in interest. Not only this, you can take a flat flat area of ​​1184 square feet (110 square meters).

Most of the old government housing schemes benefited BPL. But now its benefit is also available to those who are earning up to Rs 18 lakh annually.

Everybody will get the house in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in just Rs 25 will apply.

When CLSS was launched, the benefit of the beneficiary was only to get the benefit of Rs 6 lakh annually. The maximum area for the house was fixed up to 60 sq. Meters

Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to give benefit to middle class

Now it is being tried to give benefit to the middle class by adding MIG. Its profit can be raised till 1 January 2018.

Rao Inderjit Singh, Minister of State for Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, says that the government has set a target to provide housing to all by 2022. In this direction, he is moving forward.

How you can apply

Officials of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation say that the application of the first house loan will have to be given. The application builder or the lending agency will do the same.

Your Housing Finance Company will send a report to the National Housing Bank for subsidy. After this, the National Housing Bank will transfer the Subsidiary Amount to your bank.

What to do  to take advantage?

To take advantage, in an affidavit it has to be told that you and your wife have no other house. Income certificate will be required. Aadhaar card, voter ID card and PAN card will have to be given by each applicant.

Leave a Comment