Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Uttar Pradesh – 45000 Applications Received

PM Awas Yojana Uttar Pradesh

Around 45 thousand applications have been received by the Urban Development Authority (DUDA) under the central government’s ambitious scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Uttar Pradesh (PMAY Uttar Pradesh).

The work of construction of these housing units has been given to the Suryu Babu Engineer Far Resource Development Patna (Bihar Firm). Although, these affordable housing units will be constructed in the 5 districts of the state i.e. Bareilly etc.

The applicants of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Uttar Pradesh who have already registered online under the scheme have to submit their application through offline.

Four Components of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Uttar Pradesh

  • Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme
  • Affordable Housing Scheme
  • Enhancement or expansion of house
  • Slum redevelopment scheme

Read More: Apply Online for Home Loan under PM Awas Yojana Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme

Eligibility Criteria

  • You must belong to one of the categories including, EWS, LIG, MIG-1 and MIG-2 are eligible for the scheme.
  • You must have Aadhar Card and an active bank account.
  • You should not have any pucca house anywhere in the country in your name or in the name of any family members.
  • You should not be obtained benefits of any government housing scheme in past.
  • Residents of unauthorized colonies who does not have pucca house are not eligible for the scheme.

Read More: Latest News and Updates of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Haryana

Required Documents

  • ID Proofs such as Aadhar card and saving bank account
  • Resident Certificate such as Voter ID, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Pension Book, Aadhar Card or any government certified document
  • Applicant Self-declaration document of household income and eligibility on a plain paper along with latest passport size photograph.
  • The layout of the plot, home construction or expansion prepared and verified by draftsman/architect.
  • Registration documents of plot or property sale-purchase documents, Jamabandi certificate, notarized receipt, or allotment letter issued by any government body or panchayat.

One comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *