How beneficial is the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PM Awas Yojana) launched by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi? Most of the people must have heard a lot about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. People have also benefited a lot from this scheme. But still there are some people who have heard about this scheme, but due to lack of correct information they are not able to take advantage of it properly. At the same time, misinformation and rumors are being spread among the people regarding this scheme. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you who gets the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana benefits (PMAY 2021-22)? And how can it be beneficial for you?
Also Read: PMAY BENEFITS IN HINDI
The Central Government had started the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for the economically weaker section. With the help of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, it has become easy for people to buy a house. Under this scheme, the central government gives subsidies to buy a house. By taking advantage of this scheme, you can get a maximum grant of up to Rs 2.67 lakh.
Who will benefit from Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
There are a few things to keep in mind while applying for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY 2021-22).
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, slum dwellers, economically weaker sections and low income groups will be considered eligible under this scheme as per the guidelines of the Central Government.
No member of the family should have taken advantage of the housing scheme launched earlier by the government. If they have availed earlier then they will not get the benefit of the scheme.
Everyone can take advantage of this scheme. Whose annual income is between 6 lakh to 18 lakh rupees.
In view of the income, the government has divided the people into three parts under this scheme.
Those with an annual income of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 6 lakh have been kept in the Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
Along with this, Middle Income Group 1 (MIG1) with annual income of 6 lakh to 12 lakh and Middle Income Group 2 (MIG2) with annual income of 12 to 18 lakh has been kept. All these people are given the benefit of the scheme according to their income.
Income wise subsidy
EWS section ((EWS)) for those earning up to Rs 3 lakh per annum – 6.5 percent subsidy
LIG for those earning between Rs 3 lakh to Rs 6 lakh – 6.5 percent subsidy
MIG-1 (MIG1) – 4 percent credit link subsidy for those earning between Rs.6 lakh to Rs.12 lakh
-4 percent credit link subsidy in MIG-2 (MIG2) section for those earning Rs.6 lakh to Rs.12 lakh
1. Should not have a permanent house, no benefit will be given if you already have a house
2. Should not have taken advantage of any government scheme
3. Aadhar card is necessary to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
How to get benefits?
- If you are buying a house then you can get a discount of up to Rs 2.67 lakh.
- Similarly, citizens with an annual income of Rs 18 lakh can avail 3% interest subsidy on loans up to Rs 12 lakh. If you borrow more than this, you will have to pay interest at the bank’s interest rate.
- This exemption will be available on the loan taken for 20 years.
How much benefit do you get?
- Citizens earning Rs 12 lakh will get a savings of Rs 2.39 lakh.
- Citizens earning between Rs 12 lakh and Rs 18 lakh get an exemption of Rs 2.30 lakh.
- Citizens earning Rs.6 lakh under this scheme get a grant of Rs.2.46 lakh.
How to take advantage of grant
Or this Zen can also be availed for home renovation work. Under this scheme, you can take advantage of the grant by taking a loan from any private, government bank, housing finance company, or co-operative bank. Who gets the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana benefits (PMAY 2021-22)? The carpet area limit under this scheme is 160 square meters for MIG 1 category and 200 square meters for MIG 2.
You can check PM Awas Yojana list online. You can visit http://pmaymis.gov.in/Search_Name.aspx and enter your name to view this list . You can also get complete information about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana on this website.
Planning time till 31st March 2022
The scheme was started on 25 June 2015 and has been extended till 31 March 2022. The scheme was earlier scheduled to end on March 31, 2021, but the government has now extended it for one more year.
How to login in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
- To apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, one has to log on to the official website ( https://pmaymis.gov.in/ ).
- Then you have to choose your category. After selecting either LIG, MIG or EWS categories, you need to update your Aadhaar.
- You have to fill in your personal details.
- After this you will get a captcha code.
- After filling it, you will see the submit button, by clicking on it you can submit your application.