Pm Kisan Nidhi Yojana | Pm Kishan Gov In Registration| Pm Kisan Beneficiary|Kisan Registration Online Form | Pm Kisan Installment| Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi E Kyc | Pm Kisan Nidhi Rule
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) Scheme
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, launched by the Central Government, has been implemented since 2018 to increase the income of small and marginal farmers. A subsidy of Rs.2000 per installment i.e. Rs.6000 per year is given to the family having a farm up to two hectares.
The scheme was further amended by the central government to provide benefits to all. The relaxation in the norms of the central government under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme has led to a huge increase in the number of beneficiary farmer families. All farmer families are eligible for the scheme after the expiry of the limit of two hectares for farming families.
But farmers, if you want to take advantage of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then you have to register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana immediately.
Know what is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, how to apply online to participate in this scheme, How to check whether the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi installment has been deposited in your bank account or not.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) scheme was implemented in the country from 1st December 2018. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 6,000 is given to the farmers of the country every year. However, all farmers can apply for this scheme. The government had initially included farmers with agricultural land up to 2 hectares in this scheme. However, later the scheme was expanded and all farmers were included in this scheme, irrespective of the amount of land they have.
To register under this scheme, the farmer can submit his documents to the village Talathi office. For this, Xerox of Aadhar Card and Bank Passbook is necessary. The farmer can also enroll his name in CSC i.e. Common Service Center. However, if you wish to register here, you are charged a certain fee.
How to register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020? Interested beneficiaries in the country who want to apply under this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, should take advantage of this scheme by following the procedure given below.
|Name of Scheme||Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM KISAN)|
|Launched by||By the Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmer of the Country|
|Scheme Benefit||Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of 2000 each|
|Scheme Objective||Providing financial assistance to farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
Pm Kisan Installment : Farmers got installment till now
1- PM Kisan Yojana 1st installment – was released in February 2019
2- PM Kisan Yojana 2nd installment – was released on 2nd April 2019
3- PM Kisan Yojana third installment – was released in August
4- PM Kisan Yojana 4th Installment – Released in January 2020
5- PM Kisan Yojana 5th Installment – Released on 1st April, 2020
6- PM Kisan Yojana 6th Installment – Released on 1st August 2020
The seventh installment of 7- PM kisan nidhi yojana was released in -December 2020
8th installment of PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana – Money has started coming in bank accounts from 1st April 2021
kisan registration online form?
1) kisan registration online form, first you have to do a Google search for pm kisan. After that the website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will open in front of you.
2) Then on the right side you will see the option of “Farmers Corner” click on it and you will see 7 options. The first option is New Farmer Registration.
3) On clicking this option a new page will open named ‘New Farmer Registration Form’.
4) Here you want to enter aadhaar number and captcha.
5) After clicking on continue option, record not found message will appear on the screen with given details. This means that your Aadhaar number has not been registered for this scheme earlier. You want to click the “OK” option under this message.
6) After that you will get “Record not found with given details. Do you want to register on the PM Kisan Portal?” This message will appear on the screen. This means that we do not have any record of the Aadhaar number entered by you. If you want to register for the PM-Kisan scheme then it happens. You have to click on the YES option given below it.
7) After this the water registration form will open in front of you. Initially, the farmer has to fill in personal information.
8) First of all, the state has to be selected, then the district has to be selected. After this you have to select your taluka name in both sub-district and block. And then the name of the village has to be selected.
9) Under this, the name of the farmer is the name of the farmer. The most important thing to note here is that the spelling of your name on the Aadhar card is exactly the same as the spelling of your name. Your form cannot be filled even if any English word is scattered here and there.
10) Next you have to select the gender (male, female or other) and then select the category you fall under (General, SC, ST or other).
11) Then you have to select farmer type in farmer type. So if you have a farm between 1 to 2 hectares, then you have to click on the first option, if there is more then you will have to click on the second option.
12) An Identity Proof Number is automatically generated as you have provided an Aadhaar number for registration.
13) Next you have to enter your bank account information. In this, the IFSC code of the bank has to be entered. Then you have to enter the name of the bank and then the account number.
14) After entering the address you want to click on submit for Aadhaar authentication option.
15) On clicking this option the message “Yes, Aadhar Authenticated Successfully” appears in red color.
16) After this other information about the farmers will have to be filled in with the farmer’s other details. This includes a mobile number, date of birth and name of mother or father.
17) Then land holding is to be called the type of land ownership. If you have land then you have to click on a single option. And if there is collectively owned agricultural land then click on combined option.
18) After that by clicking on add option we want to give the information of agricultural land.
19) Now here you have to enter the account number of eight-a on Satbari in the survey or account number. Then you have to put the group number on Satbari in Khasra or Dag and finally you have to write how much agricultural land you have in hectares. The number of land registered on Satbari is to be entered here.
20) By pressing the add button your information gets entered there.
21) Now a farmer’s field can be divided into different group numbers and account numbers. So you can fill the information by clicking on the add option again.
22) After filling in all this information, “[X] I certify that all the particulars given are correct.”
23) After that you can read the given information by clicking on the Self Declaration Form. As mentioned earlier, it contains information about government employees, public representatives and not taxpayers.
24) Lastly, click on the “Save” option.
25) Then a message will appear on the screen. It will say, “This is your identity proof number and you have successfully registered”. This information will be sent to the state government for further approval. If this information is satisfactory, then you will be considered for the scheme, otherwise your application will be rejected.
26) Once the form is filled, you can check the status of your form every few days.
27) For this you can check the status of your form there by clicking on Self-Registered or CSC Farmer Status in Kisan Corner and entering Aadhar Number and Captcha. At the end, the date of registration and status of the form is given.
How to check whether the installment of the PM Kisan scheme has been deposited or not?
1) You can either check whether the PM-Kisan scheme installment has been credited to your account through SMS or you can check it on the website.
2) Somehow you have to click on the option of Farmer Corner Beneficiary status.
3) Then you have to enter the information either Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number or Mobile Number. After that click on the Get Data option. Then you get to know the details about the installment.
4) This information includes farmer’s name, village, aadhaar number, account number, personal date of registration.
How to do PM kisan Samman Nidhi E KYC ?
1) E KYC stands for Electronic Know Your Client. Through this your identity is verified electronically.
2) Now if you want to do E KYC for Pm Kisan Nidhi Yojana then first you have to search pmkisan.gov.in. After that the website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will open in front of you.
3) When you open this website, you will see a notification in red letters at the top.
4) “E-KYC is mandatory for PM Kisan registered farmers. Please click on the E KYC option in Kisan Corner for Aadhaar based OTP authentication and contact nearest CSC centers for biometric authentication” – it is suggested.
This means that e-KYC is mandatory for farmers registered under PM Kisan Yojana.
Here are 2 options to do this.
1) One is that if your phone number is linked with an Aadhar card then you can do e KYC using Aadhar based OTP authentication. To do this, click on the e-KYC option in the farmer’s corner. But, if you want to do Biometric Authentication, then you have to visit the nearest CSC center.
2) But, keep one thing in mind here that since this service is just started by the government, you will have options like records not found or invalid OTP while completing this process. So you can complete this process in a few days or else you can visit the CSC center.
The central government gives 6000 rupees annually to the farmers of India under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana as financial assistance. In which every four months, 2000 rupees are sent to the account of the farmers. But many questions regarding this scheme have been asked on the website pmkisan.gov.in. For example, can both husband and wife get Rs 6000 annually under PM Kisan Yojana? So let’s know about this rule.
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Official Website
Official Website – Click Here
What does the rule say ? (Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi)
Under this rule, information has been given that if one person in a family, husband or wife is a beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana and he is taking benefit of this scheme, then only he can get the benefit of this scheme. If another person of the same family is also applying under PM Kisan Yojana, then it will be considered as fake and only one application will be accepted. Apart from this, even if a farmer pays tax, he is not kept under this scheme. Couples filing income tax returns are also excluded from the scheme.
Pm Kisan Beneficiary
1) People who have more income cannot take advantage of the PM Kisan scheme.
Those who have institutional land or commercial plots, they cannot take benefit of PM Kisan on it.
2) Former and present Minister / Minister of State and former / present member of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / State Legislative Assemblies / State Legislative Councils, former and present Chairman of District Panchayats.
Also Read : Government All Scheme and News