PM Awas Yojana Port Blair Last Date – Final Opportunity for Application Submission
Camps for PM Awas Yojana Port Blair is being conducted by the Port Blair Municipal Council (PBMC) in all the 24 wards of the city. These camps are conducted to brief about various vertical of the scheme and for the identification and enrollment of the eligible beneficiaries of the scheme. The camps of all the 24 wards have been completed on 3rd May 2017.
So that, it is hereby given a final opportunity to the applicants of these 24 wards to fill up the applications under PM Awas Yojana Port Blair – Housing for All and submit their application along with the following documents for availing benefits under PMAY on 4th May to 9th May 2017 (except Sunday).
The concerned officials will be available at CRC Builiding, VIP Road, Dairy farm Jn. from 09.00 AM to 12.00 PM & from 3.30 PM to 5.30 PM. In this regard, it is informed that all the households falling under the category of Economically Weaker Section (Household with annual income upto Rs. 3.00 lakhs) will be eligible for Affordable Housing in partnership, Affordable Housing through Credit linked Subsidy and Subsidy for beneficiary led individual house construction or enhancement component of PMAY and Low-income group (Household with annual income between Rs. 3,00,001.00 upto Rs. 6,00,000.00 lakhs) will be eligible for Affordable Housing through Credit linked Subsidy. Therefore the willing residents of the municipal area falling under the above categories are requested to be present in the aforesaid venue without fail with the required documents shown below.
Required Documents for PM Awas Yojana Port Blair
1. Aadhaar Card in original along with a photocopy (Mandatory) of all family members.
2. Islander Card in original along with a photocopy (Mandatory) of all adult family members.
3. A certificate of house owner ship from Revenue Authority of beneficiary’s native district.
4. Proof of Income.
5. Record of Right regarding the availability of land owned by them along with one set of attested photocopy.
6. Original documents showing the family details of the applicant along with one set of attested photocopy eg. Ration Card
7. Bank Pass Book of the applicant along with an attested photocopy.
8. If residing in rent house rent agreement from the house owner with proper address of the house owner.