PM Awas Yojana Haryana – Survey will be Conducted in Slum Areas

PM Awas Yojana Urban

PM Awas Yojana Haryana – Those who have not filled the form under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana need not panic. The private agency looking at the work of PM Awas Yojana will now go to the Slum area to conduct a survey. The person who does not have a permanent home and the PM House form is not filled, the company representative will be present on the spot. This work is going to start very soon.

Details of PM Awas Yojana Haryana

Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, a lot of forms were filled in the city in the month of July. In Haryana, the submission of the form has been entrusted to the private agency. Its last date was July 25. According to the Municipal Corporation data, till July 25, total 53 thousand forms have been filled. Although still many people are left out of filling the form.

Meanwhile, an order of the central government has come to the municipal corporation that states that people living on government land under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana should be given special preference. Those who have settled on the government land should be provided a proper flat.

People living in slums in this 53 thousand farms have filled the form. But even today hundreds of people have missed the filling of the form. Therefore, now with the help of municipal corporation, the slum area and government land will go to slum dwellers and start the filling of the online form on the spot. Municipal Corporation Senior Architect BS Dhillon said that the order has been given to the private agency.

News Source:


  • Bhagat Sharma

    M kiraya k makan m rhta hu deffance colony me 14 sal s se lekin abhi tak mera koi makan nhi h agar aap ki kirpa ho jai to mera sapna bhi pura ho skata h meri income 8 lakh per month h kirpa sujhav de

  • Sarwankumar

    Sri namaskar. Sir g me me 15 salo she kiraye ke Makan me rahate aaraha hu.or sir g me 2.salo se kosis.kar raha hu.PMAY skim ke tahat Makan lene ki. Nahi koi skim se lon deta hai. Or nahi Bank wale bat karte hai. Sri g mere pas Makan nahi hai. Me kiraye ke Makan me rahata hu. Or farm bhi skim me bhar rakhe hai. Sri muje Makan dene ki kirapa kare or Jo bhi kist aayegi. Me or mera pariwar jroor bharenge.. Me ek garib aadmi hu. Aap mujpar mehrwani jroor kare.. Thanks…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *