PM Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey – Apply Online
The Central Government of India has conducted PM Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey in the state under the much-awaited scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
The PM Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey has been started from 1 June and this survey will be run till 15 July. The eligible, needy and homeless people of the state who are living in mud houses can apply for the survey for getting an own dream house under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
As per the terms, all the eligible applicants can fill the PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey Haryana application forms at the nearest municipal offices till 15 July 2017.
Applying Procedure for PM Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey
There are two ways for applying i.e. Online Mode and the other is Offline Mode.
Offline Mode: The PM Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey application forms can be obtained from the Office of Municipal Corporation. Applicants have to submit the application form along with the required documents there.
Online Mode: Through the official website http://www.pmaymis.gov.in you can apply online for the survey. After that, you will have to visit the department office along with all the required document within the registration period otherwise your application will be rejected automatically.
Read More: PMAY Demand Survey Haryana Complete Schedule
Note: The application forms along with document can also be submitted to the local town development department in the registration period by 15 July. The Demand Survey is completely free of cost, there is no charge for submitting the application form.
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme
- Affordable Housing Scheme
- Enhancement or expansion of house
- Slum redevelopment scheme
- The applicants belonging to following the categories including, EWS, LIG, MIG-1 and MIG-2 are eligible for the demand survey.
- You must have Aadhar Card and an active bank account.
- You should not have any pucca house anywhere in the country in your name or in the name of any family members.
- You should not be obtained benefits of any government housing scheme in past.
- You should be the resident or Haryana and respective town as on 17 June 2015 or an employee of the government department, industrial unit or company registered with labor welfare board of Haryana.
- Residents of unauthorized colonies who does not have pucca house are not eligible for the scheme.
- ID Proofs such as Aadhar card and saving bank account
- Resident Certificate such as Voter ID, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Pension Book, Aadhar Card or any government certified document
- Applicant Self-declaration document of household income and eligibility on a plain paper along with latest passport size photograph.
- The layout of the plot, home construction or expansion prepared and verified by draftsman/architect.
- Registration documents of plot or property sale-purchase documents, Jamabandi certificate, notarized receipt, or allotment letter issued by any government body or panchayat.
Official Advertisement of PM Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey