Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana Introduction This scheme aims to encourage girls education and stop female infanticide. It will look after the welfare of the girls. It will provide financial assistance to a girl child for their health and education.
What is Mukhyamantri Rajshri yojana
The Government of Rajasthan has started with a new scheme called Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojna for the welfare of the girls.This project was announced by VasundharaRaje on the special occasion of International Women’s Day on 8th March 2016.
This scheme will provide financial help to the girl child in the state of their health and education. This scheme will provide the timely scholarship to the girl child from birth to education upto 12th class.
The main objective of the scheme is to create positive thinking about girls among the masses, by providing standard education. The economically weaker sections don’t allow their girl child to study further or some families even not admitted their children to schools due to lack of money. For this reason, the state government of Rajasthan has taken very good initiative and provide them financial support at their each stage of life.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Rajshri yojana:
- first installment Rs 2,500 to the mother of a newly born girl child
- After completing the 1 year of the girl child with all vaccinations done then the government provide the second installment of Rs. 2500
- The government will provide Rs. 4000 to girl at the time of admission in 1st standard
- In this scheme, to encourage girls to continue their education state government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 5000 for girls studying in 6th standard and Rs.11000 studying in class 11th and 12th
- After successfully completed the 12th class, the government provides financial assistance of Rs. 25000/-
- In this way, government provide benefits from birth of a girl child to 12th class on her various stages of life
Eligibility Criteria for Apply:
- Only girl child are eligible for this scheme
- Girl must be born in Rajasthan
- Girl should be born on or after 1st June 2016
Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Rajshri yojana:
- Aadhaar card
- Residential proof
- Birth certificate of a girl child
- Passport size photos
- Bank account details
How to apply:
- Applicant should contact government hospitals
- Applicant should contact health officers
- Applicant should contact collector office, zilla Parishad, gram panchayat, health officer or education officer
Use Following Important Links for More Information:
Also Read – All Government News and Scheme