Mukhyamantri kanyadan Yojana In Madhya Pradesh
Mukhya Mantri Kanyadan Yojna has have been launched by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. It aims to provide financial assistance for marriage of girls, widows, poor abandoned women, destitute and needy and labor class families. Madhya Pradesh government has increased per marriage amount to Rs 16,000 under the Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojna. The state government also decided to fixed the amount of Rs. 6,000 per girl for 5 years at the time of marriage.
Mukhyamantri kanyadan Yojana
The marriage of a girl is a big worry for a poor family, who does not have enough money even for meeting their daily requirements or even expenses on a daughter’s wedding. Madhya Pradesh government has taken excellent initiative for helping poor families rid of this worry and assist them financially.
This yojana has been launched to give assistance only in mass marriages with the condition that the girl must have completed the age fixed for marriage by Indian Law.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri kanyadan Yojana:
- Candidate must be resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Girls, widows, poor abandoned women, destitute, needy and labor class families are eligible for MukhyamantriKanyadanYojna
- Girl’s age should be more than 18 years and boy’s age should be more than 21 years.
Benefits of this Scheme
- financial assistance to Nagar Nigam or gram panchayat for organizing common marriages ceremony of 3000
- financial assistance 16000 per marriage girl along with government deposited fixed amount of Rs. 6,000 per girl for 5 years at the time of marriage
- financial assistance for marriage of girls, widows, poor abandoned women, destitute and needy families
Documents required for Mukhyamantri kanyadan Yojana
- Age proof certificates
- Domicile certificate
- BPL card
- Passport size photos both groom and bride
- Death certificate of widow’s husband if applicable
How to apply?
- Contact Gram Panchayat or Janpad Panchayat for rural Area & Nagar Nigam, Nagar Panchayat and Nagar Parishad for Urban Area
- Contact Social Justice and Disability Welfare Department related to district/Taluka in Madhya Pradesh state.
Also Read- All Government Scheme And News
References and Details:
- For more details about mukhyamantri kanya vivah yojana visit: http://socialjustice.mp.gov.in/Portal.aspx
- To download Application form for mukhyamantri kanya vivah yojana visit: http://govinfo.me/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Order__45.pdf
Mukhyamantri kanyadan Yojana pdf download: