The Kaushal Panjee online application form, the Central Government is inviting all eligible youth in India to fill it out so they can access the DDUGKY/RSETI portal and receive skills training. This is an important initiative undertaken by the government to help rural youth start their own businesses. The objective of Kaushal Panjee (Skill Register) is to provide skills to all citizens of India, so that they may have a better chance at success. The official website provides all the information needed in order to fill out the skill registration form. In this article we have coverd complete information of Kaushal Panjee online skill registration process, eligibility criteria, list of documents, how to check application status, how to find a training center nearby, and scheme benefits, etc. from here.
kaushal Panjee 2022 (DDUGKY)
The central government has launched a new scheme called DDU-GKY, which stands for Cost Placement Linked Skill Training Scheme for Rural Poor Youth. This scheme offers free skill training for Indian rural youth, and helps them connect with training partners and banks working in collaboration with the Ministry of Rural Development. The DDU-GKY scheme includes Aptitude based options for Sector, IT and English training.
>>>> Also Read <<<<< Latest government Scheme - Click here Central Government Scheme - Click here
All interested candidates who want to get registered for skill development can now apply by filling out the Kaushal Panjee online registration form. Through this scheme Registered candidates will be provided skill training and employment under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDUGKY) and Rural Self Employment Training Institute (RSETI). Check the complete step by step process of registration online and status check
DDUGKY Kaushal Panjee Highlights
|kaushal panjee Yojana 2022
|Skill Registration Online
|User Manual PDF
|Ministry of Rural Development
kaushal panjee karan Yojana Benefits
Under this scheme, The only rural Indian youth can avail benefits of this scheme by registering for Kaushal Panjee yojana. Scheme run by the Ministry of rural Development. Check below the complete training process.
Skill development registration and training is absolutely free.
- Kaushal Panjee applicants will get an alert on the employment fair.
- On completion of the Skill Register internship, the applicant will get employment for at least 3 months with a minimum salary of Rs 8,000 per month.
- Every skill register applicant will be able to get training in his/her nearest town or village.
- Registered candidates will get job assurance.
- During the course, candidates will get a chance to get a few days of hands-on training in MultiNational Companies (MNCs).
- Each Kaushal Panjee can select the field (course) as per their choice and get skill training.
- After getting Kaushal Pan Yojana training under DDUGKY, RSETI, candidates can start their own business and generate self-employment opportunities.
- 6 to 10 months training will be mandatory for the applicants who get registered after filling Kaushal Panji Online Skill Registration Form.
- There are 50 sectors under the scheme from where applicants can choose their skill development training course.
Skill Register Eligibility Criteria
If any of you want to fill the skill registration application form then you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria which are as follows:
- Applicants should have a minimum 8th class pass education.
- Applicants age eligible between 18 to 34
- Applicants must complete the Kaushal Panjee training course under DDUGKY and RSETI to get the job.
- Applicants should be an Indian Citizen
- Applicants can apply to the scheme from anywhere in the country.
Skill Registration Document Requirement
Here are some important documents for applicants to keep ready while applying for the scheme, get below Kaushal Panjikaran Yojana important document list.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Recent passport size photograph
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Email ID (Optional)
kaushal panjee candidate registration
Any Indian rural youth who wants to get skill training under the government’s Kaushal Panjee Yojana and want to join the jobs provided by the government, Register for Kaushal Panjee Yojana here is complete Step by step Online Skill Registration process are given below
Step 1 – Go to the Kaushal Panjee official website ( https://kaushalpanjee.nic.in/ ) – register ‘Kaushal Panjee’.
Step 2 – Click on the “Candidate Registration” link present on the home page,
Step 3 – Now the DDUGKY/EKaushal candidate registration form will open.
Step 4 – Now select the option “Fresh/New Registration” and then click on the “Next” button.
Step 5 – Now the form for filling SECC information will open, here fill all the information sought.
Step 6 – Now in the same way complete all the steps present in the form like
Fill SECC Information, Address Information, Personal Information, Training Program Details and finally submit the form.
Kaushal Panjee Candidate Registration Status Check
Check your online registration status by visiting the official website here is the complete step by step procedure to check online registration status.
Step 1 – Go to the official website https://kaushalpanjee.nic.in/.
Step 2 – Click on “Candidate Registration Status” link present on the home page
Step 3 – Now the registration status page will open.
Step 4 – Here fill the Registration ID, You received after completing the registration.
Step 5- Once you filling the registration ID, fill the captcha code and click on the “Submit” button, Step 6 – Now the status form will open.
How to find nearest Kaushal Panjee Training Center
If you are an applicant of Kaushal Panjee Training scheme, you must select the nearest training center. Here we have come up with a step by step procedure on how to find the Kaushal Panjee nearest training for you.
Step 1 – Visite link given below to find the Nearby Training Center. https://kaushalpanjee.nic.in/ddugky/trainingCenterNear.html
Step 2 – You can visit official website Kaushal Panjee and click on Trainig center near me link on homepage.
Step 3 – Now the page to find the nearest training center will open. here the applicant can enter the name of the state, district, sector.
Step 4 – Here find Kaushal Panjee nearby Training Center, click on the “Submit” button, now a list of all the training centers available near you will appear.
>>>> Also Read <<<<< 1. Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022 2. Ayushman Bharat Yojana 3. iay.nic.in 2021-22 list Gramin