Power Tiller Purchase Assistance Scheme 2022 | ikhedut Portal Yojana | Power Tiller Yojana Gujarat 2022 | Ikhedut yojana 2022 | Power Tiller Subsidy In Gujarat | Gujarat Subsidy Scheme 2022 | Power Tiller Sahay Yojana
India is a country of farmers, the Indian government always takes initiative to provide benefits to Indian farmers. Many farmer-oriented schemes have been implemented by the Prime Minister to double the income of the farmers of the country. Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana has been implemented to provide direct financial assistance to the farmers. Like the central government, the state governments also issue different schemes. The schemes of farmers, animal husbandry, horticulture or fish farming in Gujarat have been placed online on the Ikhedut portal.
The Gujarat government launched a portal for Gujarat’s Farmers called iKhedut Portal, it is a place where the planning information of various departments is kept. In which the schemes of agriculture, animal husbandry, horticulture, fisheries and Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation Limited etc. Complete information available online. Today we will get detailed information about Power Tiller Sahay Yojana 2022 (more than 8 bhp) and Power Tiller Sahay Yojana (less than 8 bhp) through this article.
The Gujarat government and agriculture department runs many schemes for the benefits of Gujarat’s citizens. The Department of Agriculture provides support for many farm equipment for rapid crop rotation and tillage in agriculture. In this article we will see How much subsidy is given under Power Tiller Sahay Yojana?, what are documents required for the IKhedut portal etc.
Purpose of Power Tiller Assistance Scheme
The IKhedut scheme has been implemented by the Department of Agriculture for the farmers. Farmers in Gujarat have decided to subsidize power tiller machines for faster crop rotation to reduce the cost of cultivation.
Highlight Point of Power Tiller Sahay Yojana 2022
|Scheme Name||Power Tiller Assistance Scheme|
|The language of the article||Gujarati and English|
|The main objective of the scheme||Provide subsidies on modern equipment to farmers, to increase crop production and reduce cost.|
|Beneficiaries||The land holder farmers of Gujarat|
|Amount of assistance||caste wise benefits in various schemes.|
|How to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/09/2022|
Eligibility criteria Power Tiller Sahay Yojana 2022 scheme
Many schemes for farmers have started accepting online applications on iKhedut portal 2022. In which the Power Tiller Sahay Yojana 2022 provides assistance to the farmers on the purchase of modern agricultural equipment. There are certain eligibility criteria for farmers to take advantage of this scheme. as written below.
- Must be a native of Gujarat state.
- The farmers of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- To avail the benefits of Power Tiller Scheme, the beneficiary farmer has to purchase this component from the empaneled manufacturer or the authorized dealer of the manufacturer.
- The beneficiary farmer should have the land.
- Applicants should be small, marginal or big farmer type.
- Farmers will have to apply online from iKhedut portal
- A farmer must have his own land record or a copy of 7/12 of the land.
- Farmers from hilly and forest areas should have tribal land forest rights certificates.
Power Tiller Scheme Benefits Available in Gujarat
This is a subsidy scheme of the Government of Gujarat. Providing benefits to farmers on the basis of caste and capacity of the power tiller assistance scheme in the tractor.
Under this scheme, farmers are given subsidies on buying modern agricultural equipment.
|Sr No.||Name of sub-scheme included under the scheme|
|2||AGR 2 (FM)|
|3||AGR 3 (FM)|
|4||AGR 4 (FM)|
|5||Power Tiller Assistance Scheme for Tribal Farmer Beneficiaries of the State|
Benefit of Power Tiller Yojana Gujarat
The scheme offers different assistance for different power tiller machines. This assistance is available caste wise. Which are as follows.
For common farmers
- General caste farmers will get a benefit of 40% of total cost or Rs.50,000/- whichever is less for power tillers with 8 BHP.
- For a power tiller having brake horse power more than 8 BHP will get a benefit of 40% of total cost or Rs 70,000/- whichever is less.
Also Read – Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi YojanaLatest Governement Scheme – Click Here
For Scheduled Caste and General Class, Small, Cement and Women Farmers
- Farmers of this caste will get 50% of total cost or Rs.65,000/- whichever is less for a power tiller with 8 BHP.
- Power tillers with brake horse power above 8 BHP will get a benefit of 50% of total cost or Rs.85,000/- whichever is less.
Document Required for Power Tiller Sahay Yojana Gujarat
The IKhedut portal has been created to provide benefits of iKhedoot Yojana to the farmers of Gujarat. In which online forms of various farmer schemes are filled. The following documents are required to fill the Power Tiller Assistance Yojana online form.
- SC If caste certificate
- ST. Caste certificate if any
- Copy of Ration Card
- Aadhar card copy of farmer beneficiary
- Copy of applicant farmer’s land 7-12
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- If the milk producer is a member of the society
- Details of soul registration if any
- Details if the farmer is a member of a co-operative society
- Consent form of other shareholder in case the farmer’s land is jointly owned
- Certificate of Disability (if any) for disabled applicant
How To Apply Online Power Tiller Machine Scheme Gujarat 2022
Farmers will get help with tractor based power tiller machines. Online application from Ikhedut portal has to be done to avail this subsidy scheme. Farmers can apply online from their Gram Panchayat through the computer operator. Farmers themselves can apply online at home. So let’s see detailed information.
- To apply for this scheme, just ‘google’ and type “Ikhedut”.
- You will see the official website of https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ on googles first result.
- Just open the https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ from Google Search result.
- After opening the iKhedoot Yojana website, click on “Scheme”.
- In which, after clicking on the plan, the “Khetiwadi Plan” on rank-1 should be opened.
- It will show you a total of 50 schemes for the year-2022-23 after opening “Khetiwadi Scheme”.
- In which you have to click on sequence number-02 in “Power Tiller”.
- After reading all the information about the Power Tiller Assistance Scheme, click on “Apply” and open the website.
- Are you now a registered applicant farmer? In which if the registration has been done earlier then “Yes” and if not “No” then further processing has to be done.
- If registered by the applicant, Captcha Image has to be submitted after entering Aadhaar card and mobile number.
- If the beneficiary has not registered on Ikhedut Portal then fill the online form by selecting ‘No’.
- The farmer has to save the application after filling the information completely accurately in the online application form.
- The beneficiary farmers have to check the details again and confirm the application.
- Once the online application is confirmed, there will be no correction of any kind.
- Now, the farmer can get the print based on the application number.
Ikhedut Empanelled Vendors
The Agriculture, Farmers Welfare & Co-Operation Department has started accepting online applications for farmers welfare schemes. In which a lot of special information has been provided on this portal for the purpose of maintaining complete transparency regarding the assistance of the scheme. The feature to “view empaneled vendors” is a very good service. Farmers can get information on empaneled vendors, producers and price wise.
Ikhedut Portal Status
Application services are online on the iKhedut portal. The farmer can know the status of the online application made by the beneficiary. Farmers can get information about the status of their application through the facility of “Check Application Status / Click Here to Take Reprint”.
Also Read : All Gujrat Government Schemes – Click HereCetral Government Schemes – Click Here
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
To avail this scheme one has to apply online on ikhedut portal. Link provided above article
Small, marginal, women, reserved caste, general farmers and big farmers of Gujarat state are benefited by Power Tiller Sahay Yojana.
General caste farmers will get 40% of total cost or Rs.50,000/- for power tiller with 8 BHP and other caste will get 50% of total cost or Rs.65,000/- whichever is less. And 50% of total cost or Rs.65,000/- for power tiller above 8 BHP and 50% of total cost or Rs.85,000/- whichever is less in other castes.