iay.nic.in 2021-22 list | iay nic in reports| How to see Awas Yojana Gramin List | Eligibility criteria | PMAY List Check Online | Stepwise procedure Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana iay nic in List | indira awas yojana list | IAY New List 2021-22
The Indira Awas Yojana scheme is governed by the Ministry of Rural Development for those candidates who are living below the poverty line. And those who do not have a pucca house. Under Indira Awas Yojana, the government provides an Aawas to SC/ST, minorities and non-SC/ST rural families who do not have a house to build their own.
Indira Awas Yojana list, Iay List Link
|✔️Scheme Name||Indira Aawas Yojana ( Iay.Nic.In) (PMAY G)|
|✔️ Type Of Scheme||Central Government Funded And Managed By The State Government|
|✔️ Apply Mode||Online|
|✔️ Beneficiary||BPL Citizen|
|✔️ Official Website||Click HERE|
IYA nic in gramin Apply Eligibility Criteria
The Indira Awas Yojna has several benefits under scheme, All the people should have to match the following qualification criteria, The you will be eligible for given the benefit of Indira Awas Yojana.
- ️The scheme provides benefits to the people below the poverty line.
- ️The scheme has special categories criteria, SC/ST, un-bonded employees, minorities and non-SC/ST rural families who do not have a house.
- If ️ The Applicants came under BPL category only then he will be eligible for this scheme.
- ️The Applicants will be selected who do not already have a pucca house built.
- To take advantage of this scheme, you should not have a government job in your family or you.
- If any such Applicants apply in this scheme. Those who don’t possess these qualifications, then their application will be rejected immediately.
Purpose of Indira Aawas Yojana (IAY) 2021
The main objective of Indira Awas Yojana is to provide Aawas to needy people. Those who are not capable of building their own house and are living in kutcha houses, jhuggi huts.
Under The Indira Aawas Yojana scheme, such people will be selected who want to provide housing to the people belonging to the below poverty line and Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, non-bonded employees, minorities and ST,SC weaker sections.
The Government of India is to provide pucca houses to the poor people of India by 2022. And in the coming years the government has targeted to fulfill housing that can be made available to all the needy families.
For this Iay List 2021 has been issued. And all the needy families can see their name in it.
PMAY-G (iay.nic.in 2021) Features
The government is targeting to construct 1 crore pucca (pucca) houses for the rural poor in the upcoming three years.
A total of 4 crore houses will be constructed under PMAY-G in rural areas across the country by the year 2022.
The scheme is expected to boost employment generation in rural areas.
Out of the total estimated expenditure, budgetary allocation of fund Rs.60,000 and the rest through NABARD.
Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011, which has shared some data of beneficiaries, for selection procedure for rural households.
The plan size of the unit will be increased to 25 sqm from the existing 20 sqm.
The beneficiary’s funds will be transferred electronically directly to its account.
The one more special feature of the scheme iay.nic.in 2021-22, beneficiary will have the facility to take a loan of up to Rs 70000 for the construction of the house which is optional.
Special projects are to be sanctioned to the States on the basis of situational due diligence and special requirements.
The amount paid under Indira Awas Yojana?
Recently, in the last 3 years, under the IAY scheme, the central government has provided all the funds to the poor families of all 35 states within three installments to build their own new house.
the list of all these varieties by the government, under this list, this amount has been made available to all the SC/ST, minority families and all the BPL families, whose details are as follows.
|Installment||2015-16 Financial Year||2016-17 Financial Year||2017-18 Financial Year|
Iay YOJANA Iay.Nic.In Document Requirement
Here is the complete list of documents required for iay.nic.in 202-22
- ️Aadhaar Card
- ️pan card
- ️Bank Passbook
- ️passport size photo
- ️Ration Card
- ️Income certificate
- ️Caste Certificate
- ️Residence Certificate
- ️Details of land
iay.nic.in 2021-22 list
IAY NIC IN, here we will discuss the housing scheme, how you can check the report of PMAY list 2021 (iay.nic.in 2021-22 list) very easily, if are bored to search everywhere on internet about the housing scheme, how to check the list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022-23, see complete information and check online.
So now you’re at the right place, here we will tell you all the steps, step by step procedure, how you can check the list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana iay nic in (pmayg.nic.in 2020-21 gramin list) and also we would like to tell you all. so here we will discuss about the new way to check the list, how you can check pmay list 2021 (iay.nic.in 2021-22 list). pmayg.nic.in 2020-21 gramin list
Pm Awas Yojana 2021-22 Gramin List– iay nic in reports
If you want to see Pm Awas Yojana List 2022 Gramin, then let us tell you the whole process step by step here.
To check the list of Indira gandhi Awas Yojna (iay.nic.in 2021-22 list), you have to visit iay official website https://PMAYG.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx.
To visit the https://PMAYG.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx official website click Here
Now you have to check the list of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana for 2022 online, the whole process is given below which you All can follow :-
- 1. First step, go to the official website of pmay list iay.nic.in, the link of which we have given you below here, by clicking on which you can go directly to the website. Click here
- 2. As soon as you reach the website, then you will see the button of “Awaassoft” in the main menu of the website, on which you have to click.
- 3. After clicking on Awaassoft, some more options will come in front of you, out of which you have to click on the button with “Report”.
- 4. As soon as you click on the report button, then many reports will open in front of you, out of which you have to check the SECC Reports of E option.
- 5. Now all of you will get to see four options in the SECC Report, out of which you have to click on the last fourth option Category-wise SECC data Verification Summary.
- 6. Here when you click on the above-mentioned option, then the names of all the states and the number of beneficiaries and many other information will come in front of you.
- 7. Now here you will see boxes in Selection Filters in which you can check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List very easily by filling your information. So let us tell you what you have to fill.
- 8. First of all you have to choose your State by clicking on the box with “All States”, and then in the next box you have to choose your district, and then you have to choose your Block and after that you have to select your Gram Panchayat.
- 9. After completion of all steps, fill all the boxes, then you have to click on the submit button and as soon as you click on the submit button, then the list of rural housing schemes of your Gram Panchayat will appear in front of you, you can download it. Or you can check without downloading.
select for which year you want to see the report of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. You can check the following report.
- iay.nic.in reports
- iay.nic.in 2010-2011 list
- iay.nic.in 2011-2012 list
- iay.nic.in 2012-2013 list
- iay.nic.in 2013-2014 list
- iay.nic.in 2014-2015 list
- iay.nic.in 2015-2016 list
- iay.nic.in 2016-2017 list
- iay.nic.in 2017-2018 list
- iay.nic.in 2018-2019 list
- iay.nic.in 2019-2020 list
- iay.nic.in 2020-2021 list
- iay.nic.in 2021-2022 list
- iay.nic.in 2022-2023 list
IAY nic in reports, Data Link From PMAYG Official Website
A. Physical Progress Reports- IAY
- Houses completed in a financial year(irrespective of target year)
- House progress against the target financial year
- Gap between Stages: Target to House Completion
- District Wise Incomplete House (Drillable upto Beneficiaries’s Level)
B. Financial Progress Reports
C. Social Progress Reports
D. E-FMS Reports
- FTO Transaction Summary [Installment Wise]
- Beneficiaries for Whom Same Installment Payment Initiated Twice
- Accounts for Which Same Installment Payment Initiated Twice
- Payments Rejected by Bank
- FTO Pendency with Banks
- Identified False Success/Reject Cases
E. Convergence Reports [Since 2016-2017]
- Status of Aadhar/Job Card/SBM/SECC/Mobile No. Seeded in MIS [Since 2010-2011]
- House Sanction vs Work Creation in MGNREGA [Since 2010-2011]
- Status of Aadhar/MGNREGA Job Card No. Abstract [Since 2010-2011]
You can check the Yearly report, Select the year for which you want to view the report. As shown here. (iay.nic.in 2021-22 list)
Now select the report of which scheme you want to see, for example Indiara Awas Yojna/Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
Step 1. select your state.
Step 2. Then select your district.
Step 3. After district, Then you have to select your block.
Step 4. As soon as you select the block,
Step 5. Then Fill the Captcha Shown below
Step 6. Click on the submit button and as soon as you submit, information about Pmay List, iay.nic.in reports, IAY list will open in front of you.
|Name of Contact Person||Office Phone No.|
|Shri Prasant Kumar, Special Secretary (AC & RH)||23389828||prasant[dot]kumar[at]nic[dot]in|
|Shri K. N. Mohadikar, Sr. PPS to AS (A&C / RH)||23389828||kn[dot]mohadikar[at]nic[dot]in|
|Shri Gaya Prasad, Deputy Director General (RH/Admin & HoD)||23388431||gaya[dot]prasad[at]nic[dot]in|
|Shri Shailesh Kumar, DS (RH)||23382046||shailesh[dot]kumar83[at]nic[dot]in|
|Smt Saraswathi Rajesh, PS to DS(RH)||23382046||saraswathi[dot]rajesh96[at]gov[dot]in|
|Dr Ashish Saxena , Deputy Director||23389903||ashish[dot]saxena89[at]gov[dot]in|
|Shri M. Ramakrishna, US (RH)||23381343||rama[dot]krishna[at]nic[dot]in|
|Shri Arnab Bhattacharya, US (RH Accounts)||arnab[dot]bhattacharyya[at]gov[dot]in|
|Shri Ashish Saxena, Assistant Commissioner||23389903||ashish[dot]saxena89[at]nic[dot]in|
|Ms Chahat Singh, Assistant Director||23389903||chahat[dot]singh[at]gov[dot]in|
|Ms Sakshi, Assistant Director||23389903||sakshi[dot]s19[at]gov[dot]in|
|Shri D.C.Misra, Deputy Director General(DDG)||24360563||dcmisra[at]nic[dot]in|
|Shri Prashant Mittal,Sr. Technical Director(STD)||23097055||pk[dot]mittal[at]nic[dot]in|
|Shri Ajay More, Scientist-C||22427494||ajay[dot]more[at]nic[dot]in|