Labor Card Apply Online, E- Shram Card | Shramik Card Document | Eligibility of e sharam card in hindi | eshram.gov.in Card Download 2022 | E shram card office address, helpline number
The government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched an e-shram portal. Unorganized sector workers can get up to Rs 2 lakh through this website or platform. Accident insurance cover will be provided to all registered employees of the unorganized sector through the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, which will be for one year. Two lakh rupees will be paid in case of accidental death and permanent disablement. If you are also a laborer working in the unorganized sector and you have not yet applied for an e- shram card or do not know what should be the eligibility of this card, then today we are going to tell you that e-shram What. What is the eligibility for this card? Find out
Also Read : E Shram Card Scheme In Hindi
What is the purpose of an e-shram portal? The main objective of the e-shram portal is to create a database of all organized sector workers i.e. migrant workers, construction workers, platform workers, rickshaw pullers, vendors, agricultural workers, domestic workers. Its objective is to provide security to such workers through the implementation of social security schemes as well as help them find employment according to their skills through this portal.
Eligibility of e sharam card
Unorganized sector workers working in any corner of the country can apply for e-shram card.
- – agricultural labor
- – milk addiction
- -Fruit and vegetable seller
- – migrant laborers
- – brick kiln worker
- – Fisherman, Saw Mill Staff
- – Bidley Rolling
- – Labeling and packing
- – Carpenter, silk worker
- – salt worker
- – construction workers
- – leather industry workers
- – Bathing
- – newspaper seller
- -rickshaw driver
- – auto driver
- – housewives
- – peddler
- – MGNREGA workers
E shram card benefits
The workers involved on the e-shram portal will be provided insurance cover by the Government of India.
If an employee registered on the e-shram portal dies in an accident, he will be given an insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh.
If a registered employee becomes permanently disabled in an accident, an insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh will be provided to him.
A provision of one lakh rupees has been made in case of partial disability of the registered laborer on the e-shram portal.
Also Read: Information about Government Schemes in Hindi
Age for registration (e shram card age limit)
Any worker above the age of 16 years and up to the age of 59 years can register himself on the portal for e-shram cards. Anyone can draw a card at this age.
Who can’t register? (E-SHRAM Card Eligibility Criteria)
There are a few things to keep in mind while registering on the e-shram portal.
1. Workers working in the unorganized sector who do not pay income tax. That is, if the employee is a taxpayer, then he does not have the right to register on the e-shram portal.
2. Only those employees who are not members of EPFO, ESIC or NPS can register there.
What are the important documents for registration on e-Shram Portal? ( Shramik Card Document)
- address proof
- mobile number
- educational certificate
- proof of age
- proof of income
- aadhar number
- savings account number
- IFSC Code on Bank Passbook
- ration magazine
- Aadhar number should be linked with mobile number.
How to register on a website? ( E-Shram Card / Labor Card Apply Online)
Workers of the unorganized sector will be able to register directly on the website. For this National Free Contact Number 14434 has been created and it will guide the workers and solve their doubts. Workers can register on the e-Shram website with an Aadhaar number and bank account number. Along with this, necessary information like date of birth, origin village, contact number and social category will have to be given. Workers will be given an e-shram identity card with a 12 digit unique code, which will also include various social security schemes.
12 digit unique number (UAN card)
Shramik Card Status – The Union Ministry of Labor and Employment will issue a 12-digit Universal Account Number and e-Shramik Card for the workers of the unorganized sector, which will be valid across the country. Lakhs of unorganized workers of the country will get a new identity. This card can be used to avail social security schemes.
E-Shram Important Links
- E-Shram Portal ( eshram.gov.in )
- E-Shram Card Registration ( register.eshram.gov.in )
- E Worker Card CSC Locator ( csclocator.com )
- E-SHRAM Card Download Pdf Directly Click here
What are the benefits offered under Shram Portal? ( E shram card benefits)
1. Citizens of the country who have e-shram cards can take advantage of the following schemes.
2. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
3. Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
4. National Pension Scheme
5. Social Security Welfare Scheme
6. Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana
7. Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Rural
8. Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
9. National Social Assistance Program
11. Labor Rehabilitation Self Employment Scheme
12. national sweeper
13. Finance and Development Corporation
14. Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers
15. MNREGA Employment Scheme
16. Deendayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana
17. Major Employment Generation Program
18. Prime Minister’s Scheme
19. Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme
How to Download E-Shram Card 2022 Online?
1. First of all you have to go to an e-shram portal.
2. Then you will see an option named Register on E-Shram on the right side of the homepage which you want to click on.
3. After that you will see a registration form, this form is linked with your Aadhar card, in the first box you have to fill in the mobile number.
4. Then you have to fill in the Captcha Code.
5. Now you have to enter EPFO and ESIC member status.
6. After this you have to click on the Send OTP button. Your OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card. You have to fill that OTP in the OTP box.
7. After that you have to click on the submit button.
8. This will open a new page. In this you have to fill your Aadhar card number and click on submit button.
9. After this OTP will be sent to your Aadhar link mobile number, you have to fill that OTP in the OTP box and click on the Validate button.
10. Now you will see your photo in the Aadhar card database and Aadhar card information on screen.
11. After that you have to click on the enter option.
12. Then you have to upload required documents from time to time with your personal information, educational qualification, occupation and skill, bank details.
13. After filling all this information, you have to click on the Preview Self Declaration option.
14. Now whatever information is filled in front of you will appear on the screen next to you.
15. After that you have to tick on the announcement box given below and click on the confirm button.
16. After this your e-shram card will open in front of you. On the left side you will see an option named UAN Card Download. You want to download your e-shram card by clicking on it. In this way you can get your labor card successfully.
( This is how above step by step process to shramik card download )
E shram card helpline number : Where to contact for e-Shram Card online 2022 Contact?
We have tried to give you all the important information related to the e-shram portal through this article.
If you are still facing any problem, you can solve the problem by contacting the e-shram portal helpline number or by writing an email.
E shram card office address
Helpline Number: 14434
Email ID (E-mail ): firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Ministry of Labor and Employment, Govt. of India, Jaisalmer House, Mansingh Road, New Delhi : 110011, India
Phone Number (Contact Number ): 011-23389928
Also Read: Information about Government Schemes in Hindi