Central Govt. to Conduct PM Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey
PM Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the Haryana State Government will conduct a survey in the district soon to provide ‘Housing for All’. For this survey, the representatives of the Yaashi Consulting Services Agency gave information about the scheme in the meeting organized in the Municipal Office.
Details of PM Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey
In the meeting organized under the chairmanship of Additional Commissioner of Municipal Corporation Amit Khatri, the agency’s Managing Director, Sanjay Gupta said that under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana of the people the survey of the whole state has to be conducted by the Urban Local Bodies Department, Haryana.
This survey will be started soon in the districts of Gururgram, Pataudi, Sohna, Helimandi and Pataudi. Under the survey, beneficiaries of the scheme will be required to apply. Giving information about the eligibility of the scheme, he said that firstly the beneficiary should have Aadhaar card.
Beneficiary or any of his family members should not have any pucca (concrete) house in any place in the country. A house or empty plot built by it should be owned by the name of its own and the beneficiary has not previously taken advantage of any housing scheme of Central and State Government.
PMAY Eligibility Criteria
- The beneficiaries should be a resident of Haryana.
- As a requirement document, Aadhaar Card is mandatory.
- EWS beneficiary should have a family annual income below Rs. 3 lac.
- For LIG beneficiary, the annual income should be in between Rs. 3 lac to 6 lac.
- For LIG beneficiary, the annual income should be in between Rs. 12 lac to 18 lac.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme should not be availed the benefits of any other government housing scheme.
- The beneficiary should not have any Pucca house across the nation.
- This demand survey will be conducted slum area and ward wise.
News Source: http://www.jagran.com/haryana/gurgaon-15805182.html