Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rajasthan Beneficiaries List – The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana of the Central Government has been started with the aim of making beneficiaries of people living in homeless and rugged houses of the urban and rural areas of Rajasthan and providing housing to eligible people. Under this housing scheme, interested and eligible people can apply.
PM Awas Yojana – In order to provide affordable houses to the urban poor, the government has made the builders in return for making housing units for the poor, to emphasize the construction of affordable homes under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban). Additional floor approval may be approved for the builders. The goal of the government is to provide cheap houses to the poor in this scheme and also to increase the trend of private sector builders. A draft has been prepared for this.
The Central Government of India has set a target of constructing about 51 lakh affordable housing units in the financial year 2017-18 to achieve its target of one crore affordable housing units by the year 2019 under its ambitious scheme PMAY Gramin (PMAY-G).
Central government offers subsidy in interest for the amount of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 18 lakh under its ambitious scheme ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme’. The maximum benefit of this scheme will be given to the MIG and BPL families. It is divided into different categories and the subsidy given will also be divided.
Now affordable steel homes can be built at an affordable rate of Rs. 2 Lakhs under the Central’s ambitious initiative ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)’.
The PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme provides subsidy on home loans for EWS and LIG categories under the central government’s ambitious scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
The needy, eligible and interested applicants who are willing to apply for the most awaited scheme ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana’ can now apply via online mode as the Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana online application forms are being accepted by the official Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website at pmaymis.gov.in. » Read more
DDC Jishan Kamar said that if demand for the illegal amount is sought by the middlemen in the selection of beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then report it to them.
Generally, people thinks that anyone can not avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) if he have a house. But it is not right. If you have a house and because of the increase in the number of family members, you can also take a loan under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for the expansion of the house, in this way you will get interest subsidy and you will get the benefit of 2 to 3 lakh rupees. That means saving you so much money in building a house.
The Central government has issued an advisory to the general public after a spate of cases were reported of potential buyers being cheated by fraudsters who took money from them for affordable homes under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) under the pretext of registration. The union housing and urban poverty alleviation ministry has appealed that the general public should not pay any money to any private company or individual for registering in order to buy affordable homes under PM Awas Yojana.
After the initiation of the National Housing Policy and establishment of the National Housing Bank in the 80s, numerous housing programmes for the underprivileged have been initiated by the governments both at the Centre and in the States. Many of the schemes were visionary and yet the targets seldom saw the finishing line.
If you are facing any sort of trouble with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana or PMAY, then you can contact the officials directly. Several types of information are available on the website. But in case your issues are not addressed via the web portal, you can contact them via other means. Below is the list of the methods with which you can contact PMAY customer care and officials.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
The Central Government of India has made some changes to its ambitious scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). Now the people living in mud houses or kuchha houses can avail the benefits of the scheme because some changes has been made in the rules of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
PM Awas Yojana Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme
The PM Awas Yojana Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme provides subsidy on home loans for EWS and LIG categories under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The scheme was announced by our Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi and envisages the vision of housing for all by the year 2022.
PM Awas Yojana – HFA
According to a report, the pure-play affordable housing finance companies are poised to grow at a CAGR of 40 percent over the next four years, mainly on the back of the initiatives taken by the government to give a boost to the sector under its housing for all by 2022 program.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur Demand Survey
A ward wise demand survey for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur hs been started by the Yashi Consulting Services Private Limited company.
Rajasthan Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
The Central Government of India has sanctioned 2,49,759 affordable houses to benefited poor and homeless people of Rajasthan under its ambitious scheme ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin’. The needy people who are homeless and who are living in mud house will get affordable housing units by the government.
PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS)
PM Awas Yojana (Urban), an ambitious program of the Indian Government is providing subsidy on home loans to Middle Income Group (MIG) other than Economically Weaker Section (EWS) & Low Income Groups (LIG) under the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). Under CLSS for MIG, housing loan subsidy of up to Rs. 2.30 Lakh is being provided on home loans taken in 2017 by the people belonging to MIG Section of the society.
The Central Government has sanctioned construction of one lakh more affordable housing units for the urban poor under the Central Government’s ambitious initiative ‘PM Awas Yojana’. It will invest Rs 4,200 crore on this.
Monitoring of Houses Under PM Awas Yojana
The Monitoring of the houses comes under PM Awas Yojana will be online. For this, the Central Government has made an ‘Awaas App’ Software. Through this, the complete monitoring of the construction of the housing could be done.
Rashtriya Gokul Mission (RGM)
Rashtriya Gokul Mission launched by Government of India for conservation and development of indigenous breeds in a focused and scientific manner. Rashtriya Gokul Mission is a focused project under National Programme for Bovine Breeding and Dairy Development, with an outlay of Rs 500 crore during three years from 2014-15 to 2016-17. The government has aims under this scheme is to protect cow breeds and increase the number of local cow breeds. The government also constructs cattle care centers.
Features of Rashtriya Gokul Mission
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission launched by Government of India for conservation and development of indigenous breeds in a focused and scientific manner.
- This scheme is to protect cow breeds and increase the number of local cow breeds.
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission helps to conserve indigenous breeds
- The importance & need for conservation of indigenous breeds because Cattle not only contribute substantially to milk production but are also used as draught animals, for agricultural operations and transport in rural areas.
- Gokul Gram are Indigenous Cattle Centers and act as Centers for development of Indigenous Breeds
- Gokul Gram established in native breeding tracts and near metropolitan cities for housing the urban cattle
- A dependable source for supply of high genetic breeding stock to the farmers in the breeding tract
- The centers also generate economic resources from sale of milk, organic manure, vermicomposting, urine distillates, and production of electricity from biogas for in-house consumption and sale of animal products
- Gokul Gram also function as state of the art in situ training center for Farmers, Breeders
Objectives of the Scheme:
- Undertake breed improvement program for indigenous cattle breeds so as to improve the genetic makeup and increase the stock
- Enhance milk production and productivity of indigenous bovines
- Upgrade nondescript cattle using elite indigenous breeds like Gir, Sahiwal, Rathi, Dhoni, Tharparkar, Red Sindhi
- Distribute disease free high genetic merit bulls of indigenous breeds for natural service
Components of Rashtriya Gokul Mission:
- Incentive to farmers maintaining elite animals of indigenous breeds
- Heifer rearing programme
- Award to Farmers (GopalRatna) and Breeders” Societies (Kamadhenu)
- Organization of Milk Yield Competitions for indigenous breeds
- Organization of Training Programme for technical and nontechnical
- Establishment of Field Performance Recording (FPR) in the breeding tract.
- Assistance to Institutions/institutes which are repositories of best germplasm
- Implementation of Pedigree Selection Programme for the Indigenous Breeds with large population
- Establishing “GopalanSangh”- Breeder’s Societies
- Distribution of disease free high genetic merit bulls for natural service
Implementation of Rashtriya Gokul Mission:
- It is implemented through State Implementing Agencies (SIA) viz Livestock Development Boards
- All Participating Agencies like CFSPTI, CCBFs, ICAR, Universities, Colleges, NGOs, Cooperative Societies having a role in indigenous cattle development programmme
References & Details:
- For more details about Rashtriya Gokul Mission visit official site: http://dahd.nic.in/about-us/divisions/cattle-and-dairy-development/rgm-rashtriya-gokul-mission
- Download RashtriyaGokul Mission pdf visit: http://dahd.nic.in/sites/default/files/RGM%20Scheme%20Detail.pdf
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna – Loan Subsidy
Union minister for housing Venkiah Naidu on Wednesday released the guidelines for the implementation of the scheme. Giving clarity on the government’s credit linked subsidy scheme (CLSS) for home buyers in the middle-income group (MIG) segment.
On Saturday 18 March, Rajasthan Mukhya Mantri Vasundhara Raje has inaugurated the most ambitious scheme of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin in Banswada, Rajasthan on the state level. On this occasion, Mukhya Mantri Vasundhara Raje said that nobody will leave homeless by 2022.
In order to encourage Tourism, the Rajasthan government is going to start free bicycle to tourists under Bike Udaipur Scheme in Rajasthan. As per the government decision, the facility will be implemented till 30 March 2017.
Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana
Rajasthan government has launched Bhamashah Yojana in Rajasthan to empower the women. In this project, the amount is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. This scheme makes the women financially stable. This scheme was started by the Rajasthan Government and Rajasthan’s Chief Minister started this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) – Gramin Rajasthan
Rajasthan Government has launched Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana For Gramin Region. Its objective is to provide affordable houses to the people residing in rural areas of Rajasthan. The Government has set up a target to provide 4.31 lakhs houses regarding which a structure has been framed as to how it has to work.
Mukhya Mantri Rajshri Yojana Introduction
This scheme aims to encourage girls education and stop female infanticide. It will look after the welfare of the girls. It will provide financial assistance to a girl child for their health and education.
Atal Pension Yojana is one of the most awaited schemes of central government This is an old age pension scheme which was launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 9 of May Year 2015 in Kolkata. This scheme was launched under the name of our ex-Prime Minister Atal Bihar Vajpayee.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY):- India is facing poverty from many years. If we exclude people who are below the poverty line will affect the growth and development of the country. It was necessary to start a project which will empower the citizens financially and can take the benefits of growth and development.
The Government of India has planned to launch “Twitter Seva” forum where the citizens of our country can share their grievances through various social medias related to the ministries and see that proper actions are taken to solve the problems by the respective departments or divisions.