PM Awas Yojana Haryana – Those who have not filled the form under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana need not panic. The private agency looking at the work of PM Awas Yojana will now go to the Slum area to conduct a survey. The person who does not have a permanent home and the PM House form is not filled, the company representative will be present on the spot. This work is going to start very soon.
Maharashtra government has launched its most awaited scheme named Maharashta Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017. This is a Farm Loan Waiver Scheme which is specially launched for the welfare of farmers in Maharashtra.
PM Awas Yojana – In order to provide affordable houses to the urban poor, the government has made the builders in return for making housing units for the poor, to emphasize the construction of affordable homes under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban). Additional floor approval may be approved for the builders. The goal of the government is to provide cheap houses to the poor in this scheme and also to increase the trend of private sector builders. A draft has been prepared for this.
PMAY DDA Aawasiya Yojana 2017 – The DDA Housing Scheme 2017 DDA Aawasiya Yojana 2017 has been launched today. This time there are 12,072 flats in the scheme. A column of Aadhar has been added to the application form the scheme, but it has been made clear that Aadhar is not necessary.
Central government offers subsidy in interest for the amount of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 18 lakh under its ambitious scheme ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme’. The maximum benefit of this scheme will be given to the MIG and BPL families. It is divided into different categories and the subsidy given will also be divided.
The PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme provides subsidy on home loans for EWS and LIG categories under the central government’s ambitious scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Uttar Pradesh Housing Schemes
Tomorrow, M Venkaiah Naidu, Union Minister will review the progress in the implementation of Central Government’s various urban development and housing schemes in Uttar Pradesh.
PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS)
PM Awas Yojana (Urban), an ambitious program of the Indian Government is providing subsidy on home loans to Middle Income Group (MIG) other than Economically Weaker Section (EWS) & Low Income Groups (LIG) under the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). Under CLSS for MIG, housing loan subsidy of up to Rs. 2.30 Lakh is being provided on home loans taken in 2017 by the people belonging to MIG Section of the society.
New Affordable Housing Projects
Today, the government launched over 350 projects to build about two lakh houses with a private sector investment of Rs 38,000 crore, a first major initiative of corporates in the Centre’s affordable housing scheme.
The administration has agreed to give the land to the CHB for the 10 thousand flats built in the first phase of PM Awas Yojana. By the end of this week, the administration will transfer 50 acres of land to the CHB. After this, the CHB will launch the scheme by deciding the number of different categories of houses.Flats will be constructed in a six-storey building. This land is expected to be given in the southern sector. Nearly 600 acres of land is empty. At the same time, about 45 thousand applications have been received for the EWS, LIG, MIG-1 and 2 category flats under the scheme.
In order to provide cheap loans to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the National Housing Bank has tied up with 70 financing institutions. According to the sources, there are 45 housing finance companies, 15 scheduled banks, two regional rural banks, one cooperative bank, four small finance companies and three non-banking finance companies. All these financial institutions have signed an agreement with National Housing Bank.
Widow Pension Scheme in Haryana
Haryana State Government (Social Justice and Empowerment Department) has introduced the Widow Pension Scheme Haryana for women. Under this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to the unemployed and widowed women (a woman whose husband has died) in Haryana. The main purpose of this scheme is to make widows financially independent after their husband’s death, monetary To provide support. In this scheme, the government gives a pension of Rs. 1600 per month to the widow.
A new and unique pension scheme for widower called Vidhur Pension Yojana in Haryana by the Chief Minister of Haryana. This scheme was launched because, after numerous issues & demand have been raised by people at the chief minister window that persons who have lost their wives for any reason, must be entitled to pension just like the widow pension scheme that is currently run by the state government in Haryana.
Food Net Online Yojana Haryana 2017
A new scheme for all information of the farmers. The Government will have all the information about the farmer’s crop in this scheme. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar will launch a new scheme for all information of the farmers. informed the reporters about this plan during the concluding of Second Agricultural Leadership Summit 2017. This scheme will be online and all farmers will be included in this scheme.
Features of Food Net Online Yojana Haryana 2017
- In this scheme, the details of the government account will be written by the farmer in the field, from the crop sowing to the sale.
- This plan will be updated with the FIFO software
- A fair will be organized to provide information to the farming farmers and farmers for the farmers according to the Crafts Fair organized in Surajkund every year.
Objectives of Food Net Online Yojana Haryana 2017
The main objective of the FoodNet Plan 2017 is to collect all the information by sowing, harvesting, lifting, packing and sale of crops
Various New Festivals Organized for farmers in 2017
- Now all the states are studying on insurance plans and soon the insurance scheme will be started in Haryana.
- A fair will be organized to provide information to the farming farmers and farmers for the farmers according to the Crafts Fair organized in Surajkund every year.
- The government is going to introduce new schemes to provide facilities to the farmers regarding the crops.
- Haryana Agriculture Minister OmprakashDhankar said that the farmers of Haryana state are doing traditional farming of paddy and wheat, if they cultivate the need of the nearest city of the village, it will be more profitable
- Mail Calendar of Surajkund campus can be used for this fair. Book Fair and Trade Fair can also be organized at this place.
What is National Horticulture Mission
National Horticulture Mission aims to promote holistic growth of the horticulture sector through an area based regionally differentiated strategies?. It will enhance horticulture production, improve nutritional security and income support to farm households. It aims to develop horticulture to the maximum potential available in the state and to increase production of all horticultural products like fruits, vegetables, flowers, coco, cashew nut, plantation crops, spices, medicinal aromatic plants) in the state.
Rashtriya Gokul Mission (RGM)
Rashtriya Gokul Mission launched by Government of India for conservation and development of indigenous breeds in a focused and scientific manner. Rashtriya Gokul Mission is a focused project under National Programme for Bovine Breeding and Dairy Development, with an outlay of Rs 500 crore during three years from 2014-15 to 2016-17. The government has aims under this scheme is to protect cow breeds and increase the number of local cow breeds. The government also constructs cattle care centers.
Features of Rashtriya Gokul Mission
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission launched by Government of India for conservation and development of indigenous breeds in a focused and scientific manner.
- This scheme is to protect cow breeds and increase the number of local cow breeds.
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission helps to conserve indigenous breeds
- The importance & need for conservation of indigenous breeds because Cattle not only contribute substantially to milk production but are also used as draught animals, for agricultural operations and transport in rural areas.
- Gokul Gram are Indigenous Cattle Centers and act as Centers for development of Indigenous Breeds
- Gokul Gram established in native breeding tracts and near metropolitan cities for housing the urban cattle
- A dependable source for supply of high genetic breeding stock to the farmers in the breeding tract
- The centers also generate economic resources from sale of milk, organic manure, vermicomposting, urine distillates, and production of electricity from biogas for in-house consumption and sale of animal products
- Gokul Gram also function as state of the art in situ training center for Farmers, Breeders
Objectives of the Scheme:
- Undertake breed improvement program for indigenous cattle breeds so as to improve the genetic makeup and increase the stock
- Enhance milk production and productivity of indigenous bovines
- Upgrade nondescript cattle using elite indigenous breeds like Gir, Sahiwal, Rathi, Dhoni, Tharparkar, Red Sindhi
- Distribute disease free high genetic merit bulls of indigenous breeds for natural service
Components of Rashtriya Gokul Mission:
- Incentive to farmers maintaining elite animals of indigenous breeds
- Heifer rearing programme
- Award to Farmers (GopalRatna) and Breeders” Societies (Kamadhenu)
- Organization of Milk Yield Competitions for indigenous breeds
- Organization of Training Programme for technical and nontechnical
- Establishment of Field Performance Recording (FPR) in the breeding tract.
- Assistance to Institutions/institutes which are repositories of best germplasm
- Implementation of Pedigree Selection Programme for the Indigenous Breeds with large population
- Establishing “GopalanSangh”- Breeder’s Societies
- Distribution of disease free high genetic merit bulls for natural service
Implementation of Rashtriya Gokul Mission:
- It is implemented through State Implementing Agencies (SIA) viz Livestock Development Boards
- All Participating Agencies like CFSPTI, CCBFs, ICAR, Universities, Colleges, NGOs, Cooperative Societies having a role in indigenous cattle development programmme
References & Details:
- For more details about Rashtriya Gokul Mission visit official site: http://dahd.nic.in/about-us/divisions/cattle-and-dairy-development/rgm-rashtriya-gokul-mission
- Download RashtriyaGokul Mission pdf visit: http://dahd.nic.in/sites/default/files/RGM%20Scheme%20Detail.pdf
Delhi Development Authority
Eight banks have been selected by Delhi Development Authority (DDA) for its new housing scheme 2017 that is expected to be launched after the municipal elections are over in Delhi.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna – Loan Subsidy
Union minister for housing Venkiah Naidu on Wednesday released the guidelines for the implementation of the scheme. Giving clarity on the government’s credit linked subsidy scheme (CLSS) for home buyers in the middle-income group (MIG) segment.
United Mahila Udhyami Yojana
United Bank of India has announced a bank loan scheme United Mahila Udhyami Yojana to help women entrepreneurs obtain trouble free financial assistance at liberal and concessional terms for conducting production, manufacturing or service related economic activities in the MSME sector.
New Atta-Dal Yojana launched by state Government of Punjab (Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs) in 2007 for distributing food grain at subsidized rate. Under this scheme, Punjab government distributed food grains at the highly subsidized rate to the poor below poverty line (BPL) families.
The Ministery of external affairs launched the Passport Seva project in May 2010. Passport Seva enables simple, efficient and transparent processes for delivery of passport and related services. This project creates a countrywide networked environment for Government staff and integrates with the State Police for physical verification of applicant’s credentials and with India Post for delivery of passports.
35,401 applications have been received in just one day under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana — Housing for All (Urban) Scheme here in Chandigarh. The scheme is for people belonging to the lower income group and Economically Weaker Sections on a no-profit-no-loss basis.
Free Annual Health Checkup Scheme Punjab
The Department of Health and Family Welfare has implemented a new scheme in Punjab with the help of Punjab State Government named “Free health check up Scheme”. Under this scheme, each resident of the state who is above 30 years old will be screened for diseases
Mai Bhago Vidya Yojana Punjab
Mai Bhago Vidya Yojana was launched in the year 2011-12 with an ambitious aim to encourage the girl child to complete the school education. The government provides free bicycles to girls studying in standards 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th in government schools in Punjab.
In Punjab, most of the girls leave their education after 8th class because schools are far away from their home. It is not easy for them to go to the school without any vehicles and most of the families in Punjab villages cannot afford vehicle or bicycles for their girl’s child. Mai BhagoVidya Scheme is help for those school going girls who cannot afford the vehicles
Objectives of MaiBhagoVidya Scheme
- Aims to ensure that the girl’s students continue their education beyond the level of primary, to promote girls enrollment and reduce the dropout of the girl child in the senior secondary and higher secondary school level.
- Mai BhagoVidya Scheme is help for those school going girls who cannot afford the vehicles
Benefits of Mai BhagoVidya Scheme
- Provide free bicycles to girls studying in standards 9th, 10th , 11th and 12th in government schols in Punjab
- Reduce girls dropout ratio in school level
Eligibility for Mai BhagoVidya Scheme in Punjab
- Girls should be resident of Punjab state
- Girls should be studying in standards 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th in government school
- Girl student should belong to below poverty line (BPL)
- BPL card
- Caste certificate if applicable
- School certificate
- Identity card such as Aadhaar card
- Resident proof
How to Apply for the Scheme
- Visit headmaster/principal of government school or college
- Visit education officer in related Districts/Taluka in Punjab
References and Details:
- For more details about Mai BhagoVidya Scheme in Punjab visit: http://punjab.gov.in/
Shagun Scheme in Punjab
The Department of Welfare of scheduled caste (SC’s) and backward classes (BC’s) in Punjab have launched the Shagun Scheme in Punjab. Under Shagun Scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 for the marriage of a daughter to the poor families in Punjab.
In urban areas, death certificates are issued by the Municipal Corporation or Municipal Council, whereas in rural areas, the authority is the Tehsildar at the Taluka level. But now the birth certificate can be obtained through the online procedure by the relative of deceased.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It has been launched by State level Assessment Committee in Bhopal on Friday. It aims to provide houses to the ones who are unemployed and homeless. » Read more
The Central Government is all set to roll out a Rs 2,700-crore welfare scheme in 100 smart cities to give rent vouchers to the urban poor. This Rental Housing policy has been in the works for three years, the first component is likely to be rolled out in the 2017-18 financial year in the smart cities. The government would launch the new rental housing policy with the rent vouchers for below poverty line (BPL) families.
On Wednesday Prime Minister of India Mr. NarendraModi announced a loan scheme for small and marginal fishermen which would enable them to purchase modern boats for going into deep sea for getting more fishes. » Read more
Madhya Pradesh chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s plan to dish out ‘Deendayal Thali‘, the subsidized food scheme. Tamil Nadu’s popular Amma canteen will make its debut in the state, albeit in a new avatar.
As the population is increasing the need for more houses has also come into the scene. People need affordable houses as there is a lot of poverty in the country. CREDAI said that housing finance companies and banks need to support the builders for the development of the affordable housing projects.
The HRD Ministry’s announcement related to making Aadhar mandatory for receiving scholarships and benefits under the mid-day meal scheme and so the center clarified that no one will be deprived of the benefits of subsidy schemes for the want OFA Aadhar number and other identity proofs will be accepted.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Jamshedpur
Under the most ambitious scheme of Central government Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). The Central government is going to implement Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) in district Jamshedpur.
Yuva Suchna Kranti Yojana – Chhattisgarh
Suchna Kranti Yojana has been announced by the Chhattisgarh government which has announced to provide free smartphones to all the poor citizens of India. This will step to move towards the Digital India.
Haryana Tirtha Darshan Yojana
Haryana government announced a scheme called “Tirtha Darshan” which was announced in the Haryana Assembly. Under this scheme, the government will bear all the expenses of the senior citizen for the pilgrimage of Haryana who is BPL.
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana – Centre Sanctioned Rs. 199 Cr for 478 Villages Electrification Under DDUJY
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUJY)
In today’s modern scenario there are many villages in India who are still not getting electricity. They are in dark and the government has taken many steps so that these villages can also be provided with proper electricity. DDUJY works for the electrification of 478 villages.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
City corporation authorities are now ready to provide funds to 900 beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) who have proper documents of the land holdings. Its objective is to provide affordable houses to the people. They aid will be immediately released to initiate construction work of the house.
UJALA Yojana Chandigarh
As the population of the country has increased, the use of electricity has also increased so UJALA Scheme has been launched which will help in cleaner and greener environment and help the consumers to reduce their electricity bills in Chandigarh.
The Madhya Pradesh Government’s Social Security Pension Scheme aims to provide the widows in State with the pension so that their position in the society can be upgraded. It will improve the poor economic condition of the widows in the society.
Pradhan Mantri Swasthya SurakshaYojna (PMSSY)
Pradhan Mantri Swasthya SurakshaYojna (PMSSY) aims at providing healthcare facilities to the citizens of the country. Its objective is to upgrade the government medical colleges and to improve the facilities for improvement of medical education for the people.