PM Awas Yojana Faridabad – Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, people living in Slum Area who do not have filled the application form till now. Form will be filled by such people at their house. Recently, the municipal corporation has received orders in this regard from the Central Government. This work will be handed over to the private agency looking at the work of the PM Awas Yojana. Employees of the agency will go to Slum Area and fill the online form on the spot. The tablet will be used to fill online forms.
PM Awas Yojana – In order to provide affordable houses to the urban poor, the government has made the builders in return for making housing units for the poor, to emphasize the construction of affordable homes under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban). Additional floor approval may be approved for the builders. The goal of the government is to provide cheap houses to the poor in this scheme and also to increase the trend of private sector builders. A draft has been prepared for this.
PM Awas Yojana Gurugram – Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), a target of providing affordable housing units to 10,000 homeless people of the city has been set. The Municipal Officials informed that caps are being conducted at various places in the corporation area to fill the PMAY application forms. So far 1850 applications have been received. People have also been made aware so that the needy people avail the benefit of this scheme.
PM Awas Yojana Hissar – Under the survey of PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) launched for urban poor families, 1013 forms have been filled up in four wards of the city so far. In the case of awareness of the scheme and the number of people joining the survey, Hisar is much ahead of other districts.
PM Awas Yojana Faridabad – Ward wise survey teams of municipal corporation have been formed for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Demand Survey. Teams have also started the survey work. The survey is being done by the Yashi Consulting Services Agency.
PM Awas Yojana Karnal – As per the survey conducted in the Karnal district under the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme (PMAY), 479 forms have been filled up in different municipal areas till date. Action to fill the form in Karnal Urban has been started from Monday under PM Awas Yojana Karnal. The survey is conducted by the State Government is being done by Consultancy Services Private Limited. It will run until July 15.
PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey Haryana – Demand survey work has been started to implement the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). Officials of the urban Bureau will prepare the list of eligible families by July 15 in the urban areas of the district, who do not have their own home. The government has targeted that by 2022, everyone should have their own house. To avail the benefits of the scheme, it is mandatory for the eligible people to be registered with the municipality/city council till July 15. For this, the concerned departments have been directed to conduct surveys with fairness and transparency.
PM Awas Yojana Haryana (Mewat) – The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is being implemented across the nation and a number of housing units have been sanctioned for the various states, cities and rural areas. In Haryana, Mewat District is on top in the terms of highest number of housing units under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
The Central Government of India has conducted PM Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey in the state under the much-awaited scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Narnaul – The Decision of providing an affordable pucca or concrete home to all the eligible and needy applicants of the Narnaul district has been made under the Central’s scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
The general public has been informed that the PMAY Demand Survey Haryana has been started from 1 June in the state for the identification of real beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
The Central Government of India has set a target of constructing about 51 lakh affordable housing units in the financial year 2017-18 to achieve its target of one crore affordable housing units by the year 2019 under its ambitious scheme PMAY Gramin (PMAY-G).
Central government offers subsidy in interest for the amount of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 18 lakh under its ambitious scheme ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme’. The maximum benefit of this scheme will be given to the MIG and BPL families. It is divided into different categories and the subsidy given will also be divided.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Fatehabad, the online forms filled with people of Fatehabad have been canceled. There will now be an online survey by going back to the wards. Its work has been given to the company of Jaipur company Consultancy Service. The employees of the company will go online to survey the houses online. The criteria have also been fixed for this. After this decision of the government, about 8000 applicants of the district were shocked. People used to go to the centers and fill the application, in lieu of them were recovered to 30 to 150 rupees.
The Narnaul City Corporation will conduct the PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey Narnaul in the city from June 1 to July 15 under the Central Government’s ambitious scheme ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Narnaul’.
Now affordable steel homes can be built at an affordable rate of Rs. 2 Lakhs under the Central’s ambitious initiative ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)’.
The PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme provides subsidy on home loans for EWS and LIG categories under the central government’s ambitious scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
The state government of Haryana is going to conduct a PM Awas Yojana Demand Survey under the PM Awas Yojana (Urban). The survey work will run from June 1 and run until July 15.
The needy, eligible and interested applicants who are willing to apply for the most awaited scheme ‘pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana’ can now apply via online mode as the Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana online application forms are being accepted by the official Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website at pmaymis.gov.in. » Read more
DDC Jishan Kamar said that if demand for the illegal amount is sought by the middlemen in the selection of beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then report it to them.
Generally, people thinks that anyone can not avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) if he have a house. But it is not right. If you have a house and because of the increase in the number of family members, you can also take a loan under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for the expansion of the house, in this way you will get interest subsidy and you will get the benefit of 2 to 3 lakh rupees. That means saving you so much money in building a house.
PMAY Demand Survey Haryana
The Central government has issued an advisory to the general public after a spate of cases were reported of potential buyers being cheated by fraudsters who took money from them for affordable homes under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) under the pretext of registration. The union housing and urban poverty alleviation ministry has appealed that the general public should not pay any money to any private company or individual for registering in order to buy affordable homes under PM Awas Yojana.
After the initiation of the National Housing Policy and establishment of the National Housing Bank in the 80s, numerous housing programmes for the underprivileged have been initiated by the governments both at the Centre and in the States. Many of the schemes were visionary and yet the targets seldom saw the finishing line.
If you are facing any sort of trouble with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana or PMAY, then you can contact the officials directly. Several types of information are available on the website. But in case your issues are not addressed via the web portal, you can contact them via other means. Below is the list of the methods with which you can contact PMAY customer care and officials.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
The Central Government of India has made some changes to its ambitious scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). Now the people living in mud houses or kuchha houses can avail the benefits of the scheme because some changes has been made in the rules of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
PM Awas Yojana Haryana Demand Survey
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the Haryana State Government will conduct a survey in the district soon to provide ‘Housing for All’. For this survey, the representatives of the Yaashi Consulting Services Agency gave information about the scheme in the meeting organized in the Municipal Office.
PM Awas Yojana Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme
The PM Awas Yojana Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme provides subsidy on home loans for EWS and LIG categories under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The scheme was announced by our Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi and envisages the vision of housing for all by the year 2022.
PM Awas Yojana – HFA
According to a report, the pure-play affordable housing finance companies are poised to grow at a CAGR of 40 percent over the next four years, mainly on the back of the initiatives taken by the government to give a boost to the sector under its housing for all by 2022 program.
PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS)
PM Awas Yojana (Urban), an ambitious program of the Indian Government is providing subsidy on home loans to Middle Income Group (MIG) other than Economically Weaker Section (EWS) & Low Income Groups (LIG) under the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). Under CLSS for MIG, housing loan subsidy of up to Rs. 2.30 Lakh is being provided on home loans taken in 2017 by the people belonging to MIG Section of the society.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban Haryana
The NDA Government led by Shri Narender Modi, HHon’blePrime Minister of India has started an ambitious initiative named ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)’ on June 15, 2017 at Balliya, Uttar Pradesh.
The Central Government has sanctioned construction of one lakh more affordable housing units for the urban poor under the Central Government’s ambitious initiative ‘PM Awas Yojana’. It will invest Rs 4,200 crore on this.
Monitoring of Houses Under PM Awas Yojana
The Monitoring of the houses comes under PM Awas Yojana will be online. For this, the Central Government has made an ‘Awaas App’ Software. Through this, the complete monitoring of the construction of the housing could be done.
State Government will provide people colony under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. If you live in Ranchi Municipal Corporation area and you do not have a permanent house then the state government will make you home. These houses will be built on the Prime Minister’s housing scheme. Ranchi Municipal Corporation has asked for the application from interested city dwellers. Cities can deposit their applications from April 19 to April 30 in Ranchi municipal corporation 55 wards.
Widow Pension Scheme in Haryana
Haryana State Government (Social Justice and Empowerment Department) has introduced the Widow Pension Scheme Haryana for women. Under this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to the unemployed and widowed women (a woman whose husband has died) in Haryana. The main purpose of this scheme is to make widows financially independent after their husband’s death, monetary To provide support. In this scheme, the government gives a pension of Rs. 1600 per month to the widow.
A new and unique pension scheme for widower called Vidhur Pension Yojana in Haryana by the Chief Minister of Haryana. This scheme was launched because, after numerous issues & demand have been raised by people at the chief minister window that persons who have lost their wives for any reason, must be entitled to pension just like the widow pension scheme that is currently run by the state government in Haryana.
Food Net Online Yojana Haryana 2017
A new scheme for all information of the farmers. The Government will have all the information about the farmer’s crop in this scheme. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar will launch a new scheme for all information of the farmers. informed the reporters about this plan during the concluding of Second Agricultural Leadership Summit 2017. This scheme will be online and all farmers will be included in this scheme.
Features of Food Net Online Yojana Haryana 2017
- In this scheme, the details of the government account will be written by the farmer in the field, from the crop sowing to the sale.
- This plan will be updated with the FIFO software
- A fair will be organized to provide information to the farming farmers and farmers for the farmers according to the Crafts Fair organized in Surajkund every year.
Objectives of Food Net Online Yojana Haryana 2017
The main objective of the FoodNet Plan 2017 is to collect all the information by sowing, harvesting, lifting, packing and sale of crops
Various New Festivals Organized for farmers in 2017
- Now all the states are studying on insurance plans and soon the insurance scheme will be started in Haryana.
- A fair will be organized to provide information to the farming farmers and farmers for the farmers according to the Crafts Fair organized in Surajkund every year.
- The government is going to introduce new schemes to provide facilities to the farmers regarding the crops.
- Haryana Agriculture Minister OmprakashDhankar said that the farmers of Haryana state are doing traditional farming of paddy and wheat, if they cultivate the need of the nearest city of the village, it will be more profitable
- Mail Calendar of Surajkund campus can be used for this fair. Book Fair and Trade Fair can also be organized at this place.
Rashtriya Gokul Mission (RGM)
Rashtriya Gokul Mission launched by Government of India for conservation and development of indigenous breeds in a focused and scientific manner. Rashtriya Gokul Mission is a focused project under National Programme for Bovine Breeding and Dairy Development, with an outlay of Rs 500 crore during three years from 2014-15 to 2016-17. The government has aims under this scheme is to protect cow breeds and increase the number of local cow breeds. The government also constructs cattle care centers.
Features of Rashtriya Gokul Mission
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission launched by Government of India for conservation and development of indigenous breeds in a focused and scientific manner.
- This scheme is to protect cow breeds and increase the number of local cow breeds.
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission helps to conserve indigenous breeds
- The importance & need for conservation of indigenous breeds because Cattle not only contribute substantially to milk production but are also used as draught animals, for agricultural operations and transport in rural areas.
- Gokul Gram are Indigenous Cattle Centers and act as Centers for development of Indigenous Breeds
- Gokul Gram established in native breeding tracts and near metropolitan cities for housing the urban cattle
- A dependable source for supply of high genetic breeding stock to the farmers in the breeding tract
- The centers also generate economic resources from sale of milk, organic manure, vermicomposting, urine distillates, and production of electricity from biogas for in-house consumption and sale of animal products
- Gokul Gram also function as state of the art in situ training center for Farmers, Breeders
Objectives of the Scheme:
- Undertake breed improvement program for indigenous cattle breeds so as to improve the genetic makeup and increase the stock
- Enhance milk production and productivity of indigenous bovines
- Upgrade nondescript cattle using elite indigenous breeds like Gir, Sahiwal, Rathi, Dhoni, Tharparkar, Red Sindhi
- Distribute disease free high genetic merit bulls of indigenous breeds for natural service
Components of Rashtriya Gokul Mission:
- Incentive to farmers maintaining elite animals of indigenous breeds
- Heifer rearing programme
- Award to Farmers (GopalRatna) and Breeders” Societies (Kamadhenu)
- Organization of Milk Yield Competitions for indigenous breeds
- Organization of Training Programme for technical and nontechnical
- Establishment of Field Performance Recording (FPR) in the breeding tract.
- Assistance to Institutions/institutes which are repositories of best germplasm
- Implementation of Pedigree Selection Programme for the Indigenous Breeds with large population
- Establishing “GopalanSangh”- Breeder’s Societies
- Distribution of disease free high genetic merit bulls for natural service
Implementation of Rashtriya Gokul Mission:
- It is implemented through State Implementing Agencies (SIA) viz Livestock Development Boards
- All Participating Agencies like CFSPTI, CCBFs, ICAR, Universities, Colleges, NGOs, Cooperative Societies having a role in indigenous cattle development programmme
References & Details:
- For more details about Rashtriya Gokul Mission visit official site: http://dahd.nic.in/about-us/divisions/cattle-and-dairy-development/rgm-rashtriya-gokul-mission
- Download RashtriyaGokul Mission pdf visit: http://dahd.nic.in/sites/default/files/RGM%20Scheme%20Detail.pdf
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna – Loan Subsidy
Union minister for housing Venkiah Naidu on Wednesday released the guidelines for the implementation of the scheme. Giving clarity on the government’s credit linked subsidy scheme (CLSS) for home buyers in the middle-income group (MIG) segment.
Haryana Tirtha Darshan Yojana
Haryana government announced a scheme called “Tirtha Darshan” which was announced in the Haryana Assembly. Under this scheme, the government will bear all the expenses of the senior citizen for the pilgrimage of Haryana who is BPL.
Atal Pension Yojana is one of the most awaited schemes of central government This is an old age pension scheme which was launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 9 of May Year 2015 in Kolkata. This scheme was launched under the name of our ex-Prime Minister Atal Bihar Vajpayee.
In Faizabad, the selection procedure of beneficiaries under PM Awas Yojana Faizabad (PMAY) is in its final stage. Sources informed that about 20,000 applications have been received from the public who are looking for houses under this scheme.
हरियाणा – दीन दयाल अावास योजना तहत सोनीपत में रह रहे उन हजारों लोगों के लिए अच्छी खबर है जो सस्ते और सुविधाओं से लैस आवास पाने चाहते है दीन दयाल अावास योजना ऐशी ही कुछ वैध काॅलोनी में सपनों का छोटा सा आशियाना बनाने की तैयारी में है। » Read more