Government of West Bengal is inviting WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana online registration form at bmssy.wblabour.gov.in. Around 7.5 crore people in the WB state will be able to take advantage of social security schemes like state provident fund scheme, construction beneficiary schemes and other social security schemes for construction workers and social security schemes for transport workers. In this article, we will walk you through the process to apply online, login users, and how to find your name in the BM-SSY list of beneficiaries.
Samajik Suraksha Yojana (SSY) – 2017 was launched With the aim of integrating various social security schemes and providing uniform benefits to all the unorganized workers, This was one of the first initiatives in the country. The SSY scheme covers every eligible unorganized worker as per the approved list of unorganized industries (46) and self-employed occupations (15) notified by the Labor Department, Government of West Bengal along with construction and transport workers from time to time.
The state government has decided to waive the enrolled beneficiaries’ monthly contribution of Rs.25 towards subscription payment for provident fund, starting from 1st April 2020. The WB government will be contributing the amount on behalf of the beneficiaries under this scheme, which has been renamed to Blessed Value Social Security Scheme (BM-SSY). This way, any enrolled beneficiary can avail all available benefits without spending a single rupee.
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BMSSY): Purpose
The main aim of the BMSSY scheme is to provide benefits from different government schemes to the unorganized sector, so that everyone can get an equal chance to improve their lives. With this scheme, every worker will have access to the same government benefits, regardless of their occupation. This will help improve the living standards of the workers and make them more self-sufficient.
Overview of WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
|Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
|By Government of West Bengal
|Eligible Citizens of West Bengal
|Providing Benefits to all Eligible Unorganized Workers
|Benefits of Various Government Schemes
|West Bengal Government Schemes
BMSSY Bengal: Scheme benefits
- All eligible employees have to contribute Rs.25 per month to the provident fund.
- The State Government will match the workers’ contribution to Rs.30.
- The State Government shall bear the interest payable annually on the amount deposited in the General Provident Fund at the rate of interest allowed by the Government from time to time.
- If the recipient attains the age of 60 years, or ceases to be a member under the scheme, or the account becomes inactive due to death, the entire accumulated amount and interest will be returned to the worker or their nominees.
- If a customer does not make any contribution for three consecutive financial years, his account will be closed. The Assistant Labor Commissioner may reopen such an account if the customer so requests with reasons for non-payment.
- Outstanding contributions will not be accepted.
Also Read Latest West Bengal Government Scheme - Click Here Latest Central Government Schemes – Click Here
Health & Family Welfare
- Beneficiaries or family members who need hospitalization or treatment under the West Bengal Arogya Yojana will get Rs 20,000 per year.
- The following benefits will be provided:
- The cost of a clinical trial.
- Full cost of medicine.
- Total cost of hospitalization.
- Claims of beneficiaries and family members will be accepted more than once in a year. However, the total amount of assistance is limited to Rs 20,000 per year.
- The beneficiary or any member of the family is eligible for financial assistance up to Rs.60,000 per annum for any type of operation. This assistance will cover the following expenses:
- For the first five days Rs. 1,000 in full payment for job loss.
- 100 extra per day for the remaining days.
- Maximum limit Rs. 10,000.
Beneficiary children will get educational assistance in the following categories:
4,000 per annum for class 11th.
5,000 per annum for 12th.
6,000 per annum to ITI trainees.
6,000 per year for graduation.
10,000 per year for Post Graduate.
10,000 per year for polytechnics.
30,000 per annum for mechanical/engineering work.
If a girl child is unmarried and completes graduation or similar skill development program, she will be eligible for financial assistance of Rs 25,000 under the scheme. Only two girls will get this financial help.
Students enrolled in educational institutions recognized by the State Government, Central Government or any other institution created by the Government are eligible for the above benefits.
Students insured through this program are not eligible for any other government scholarship program.
Safety training and skill development
The Paschim Banga society will provide safety and skill development training to workers for skill development.
The training will follow the final expenditure of the State and other general norms for skill development interventions.
Funds for this training will come from the state budget through notified construction labor cess, transport cess and from the labor department and for skill development of workers in organized industries and self-employment businesses and their family members.
Officials of the Labor Department will also provide suitable grant/fund.
Death and disability
- In case of accidental death of the beneficiary, the nominee will get Rs.2,00,000.
- In case of death of the beneficiary due to natural causes, the nominee will get Rs 50,000.
- If the beneficiary suffers from 40% or more disability, the beneficiary will get Rs. 50,000 will be received.
- In case of complete and irreversible loss of both eyes, hands or feet or loss of vision in one eye or loss of hands or feet, Rs.2,00,000 will be paid.
- In case of total and irreversible loss of one eye or loss of one arm or leg, Rs.1,00,000 will be paid.
Eligibility Criteria of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- Applicant should be the permanent resident of west bengal
- Applicants should be between 18 to 60 year.
- Applicants family income should not exceed Rs.6500 per month
- Beneficiaries Aadhar card
- Family income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Permanent residence certificate
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Passport size photograph
Procedure to Apply Under Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
Follow below given step by step procedure how to apply for Bina Mulya samajik Suraksha Yojana.
Step 1 – Go to the Official Website homepage
Step 2 -Then Click on “New registration by beneficiary”. Next the “Registration Form” will be displayed on screen.
Step 3 -Then Put your information in given mandatory field – Worker Type Category, Your Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, Identity Proof, Case, Ration Card / Food Partner Number Type etc.
Step 4- Once you fill all your information click on the “Register” button. Now you have successfully logged into the portal.
Step 5- After Completion of your registration go to the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana’s official website at https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/ and click on the ‘User Login’ option.
Step 6 – First Click on the dashboard of Bina Mulya Social Security Scheme
Step 5 – Then Click on the nominee information tab.
Step 8 – After that, you must fill out the nominee information.
Step 9 – Then click on Dependent Details option and fill complete information.
Step 10 – Then click on the option “Bank Account Details”. And enter your bank account details,
Step 11 – After that you have to click on the link of “Application”. Option here you will some of information like –
- Basic information
- Address Details
- Bank details
- Nominee Details
- Dependent details
- Document description
Step 12- After entering complete information then click on “Submit” Button.
In this way you have successfully completed your application under this scheme.
How to Login Bina Mulya Social Security Scheme (BMSSY) portal.
Step 1 -Go to the BMSSY official website (https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/)
Step 2 – Now homepage will open, here Click on “User Login” Option
Step 3 – Then Enter your basic details like – username, password, captcha code etc.
Step 5 – Then click on the login option.
In this way you can login to the portal.
User Manual Download Procedure
Step 1 -Go to the BMSSY official website (https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in/)
Step 2 – Now homepage will open, here Click on “User Manual” Option
Step 3 – Here on next page PDF will open,
Step 4 – Then Click on top right corner “Download” option
In this way you can download the User Manual pdf.
Also Read latest Sarkari Yojana - Click Here Ayushman Card Download Pdf 2022 - Click Here
BMSSY – Contact details
Bina Mulya Social Security Scheme Address – 11th floor, New Secretariat Building, 1, Kiran Shankar Roy Road, Kolkata-700001
Help Line of Labour Commissionerate, Gov.of West Bengal.
Helpline number ( Toll-free number) – 18001030009