Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- An Old Age Pension Scheme During Old Age
Atal Pension Yojana is one of the most awaited schemes of central government This is an old age pension scheme which was launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 9 of May Year 2015 in Kolkata. This scheme was launched under the name of our ex-Prime Minister Atal Bihar Vajpayee.
Atal Pension Yojana Benefits:
Under the scheme, the government will provide a guaranteed minimum pension of Rs 1000 or 2000 or 3000 and 5000 per month which will be given at the age of 60 depending upon the contributions made by the subscribers. The good thing of this is that government will contribute up to 50% of User Contribution or subscriber will have to contribute Rs 1000 per Year up to five years.
In this scheme, the subscribers can contribute according to his choice. This contribution is available in three different modes such as monthly/quarterly/half yearly intervals. Where the contribution amount will auto-debited from the subscriber savings bank account/post office savings bank account. The monthly/quarterly/half yearly contribution depends upon the intended/desired monthly pension and the age of subscriber at entry.
Eligibility for Apply Atal Pension Yojana (APY):
- Subscriber must have an Aadhar Card to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Subscriber must have a saving bank account/post office savings bank account.
- The subscriber age should be between 18-40 years.
How to Apply for Atal Pension Yojana:
The interested people can apply for pension yojana through the both online or offline mode
Online: Through the online, you must have online banking linked with your bank account where Atal Pension Yojana Link will be available for apply online such as in SBI Bank.
Offline Mode: Through the offline mode, you will have to go to your bank branch. The applicants will have to provide his bank account and then he will be able to fill Atal Pension Yojana Application Form.
Note: At the time filling application form applicant must have Aaadhar card, mobile number, and other required documents
Download for Atal Pension Yojana Application Form
Visit Official Website: www.jansuraksha.gov.in
APY Withdrawal Procedure
- At Age of 60: – The subscriber will have to request to their related bank for drawing the guaranteed minimum monthly pension or higher monthly pension if investment returns are higher than the guaranteed returns embedded in APY.
- Death Case:- In death case of the subscriber, the same pension will be provided to the spouse. In the death case of both of them (subscriber and spouse), the total pension amount till age 60 will be provided to the nominee.
For More Information Contact
National Toll-Free Number – 1800-180-1111 / 1800-110-001