PM Awas Yojana Madhya Pradesh – Apply for MP Affordable Housing Scheme
PM Awas Yojana Madhya Pradesh – In the next 3 years, 15 thousand people of the city will get their own house. The municipal corporation has started the construction of these houses around four houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). These include the houses for EWS, LIG and MIG houses for the common man.
Details of PM Awas Yojana Madhya Pradesh
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the construction of houses in the city has started. In Kudvari, work has begun after Bhumi Pujan; Mohaniya also has some similar situation. Apart from this, the contract for the houses built in Tevar and Mohania got the green signal from the MIC on Wednesday. After making a contract with the contractor, the municipal corporation will also start work on these places. Besides this, 6 thousand houses are to be built in Bhatauli and their proposals are being prepared.
Details of Houses Under PM Awas Yojana Madhya Pradesh
|Location||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
Price Details of the Houses Under PM Awas Yojana Madhya Pradesh
|Type of House||Cost of House|
|1 Bedroom||Rs. 6 lakh|
|2 Bedroom||Rs. 14.57 lakh|
|3 Bedroom||Rs. 17.45 lakh|
How to Register
– In the municipal corporation, registration has to be made from now.
– The municipal corporation will issue advertisements with full details as soon as the house starts to be built.
– On the basis of advertisement, a 10% deposit will be made immediately and the booking will be done immediately.
– If more applications come from the number of houses, the corporation will allocate to the lottery system.
– At least 25 per cent of the amount will be deposited as soon as the allocation is done, and the house can be deposited in a lump sum.
– The municipal will also provide loan finance for the house, for which an agreement has been made with 6 private banks.
-The bank will get 6 per cent subsidy of 6 lakh on loan from the bank. If the amount of loan is more than 15 lakh, subsidies will be given only 3%.
– There should not be any house or plot anywhere in your name.
– Aadhar card is necessary for registration.
– Whatever the bank’s formality for the loan will have to be completed.
News Source: http://naidunia.jagran.com/madhya-pradesh/15-thousand-people-will-get-house-in-3-years-1249283