How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Complete Detail
About Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana –
Basic aim is – Housing For All.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a vision of PM Narendra Modi.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) is a scheme of Prime Minister of India where all facilities will provide in a place. The government has identified 305 cities and towns have been identified in 9 states for beginning construction of houses for urban poor so far under this scheme.
The Mission is being implemented during 2015-2022 years in between. PMAY was launched in June 2015.
Who is Eligible Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana –
Check out if you or you are not eligible to get your own house under this scheme.
Who fall under this Scheme-
Condition – 1> Those annual income is less than 3 Lakhs –
Individuals who fall in economically weaker sections which means those having less than Rs 3 lakhs as annual family income fall under this scheme.
Condition – 2> Beneficier should not owns a pucca house –
The beneficiary family should not own a pucca house either in his/her name or in the name of any member of their family in any part of India to be eligible to receive central assistance under the mission.
Note : In 2016 The main beneficiaries of this latest housing for all scheme 2022 will be women, people mainly who belongs to
- SC (Scheduled Caste )
- ST (Scheduled Tribe)
- Economically weaker sections.
Also , By the Central Government lower income group, has been defined as households whose income is between Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 6 lakhs.
People who fall undrer Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana can go for these simple steps to get your own house definitely upto 2022.
- Visit the bank which is eligible Under PMAY.
- Request for Form or (Offline Process)
- Download the Application Form (Online Process)
- Fill in the required Details
- Submit the Form at concerned Office (Offline)
- Submit your form as per directions(Online)
Note : Regarding Any query Individuals can visit any Public Sector Banks, National Housing Banks for more information on the scheme.
Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme under PMAY -(CLSS)
Credit linked subsidy will be provided on home loans taken by eligible urban poor for acquisition, construction of house.
For Credit Link Subsidy scheme these points must be noted –
- Interest subsidy at the rate of 6.5% for a tenure of 15 years or tenure of loan whichever is lower.
- Interest subsidy will be available for loan amount only upto Rs 6.00 Lakhs
- Loan amount beyond 6.00 Lakhs will be at non-subsidized rate i.e.,normal Bank rate will be applicable.
Conclusion – In case if loan is availed for construction purpose, disbursement will be made in stages as per progress in construction.
- The construction to be completed within 18 months to become eligible for subsidy
- Loan can be applied either directly or through Urban Local Body or NGO or through the Local Agency identified by the State/ULB.
- Ccarpet area of the construction should be upto 30 sq.m for economically weaker section and upto 60 sq.m. for low income group
- CLSS Guidelines- Download Attachment
Read more About Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana at: Mygovernmentschemes